You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 7, 2014 8:34 pm  #1

Sweet crying scene (M)

Something for the ladies on a friday night. Found this lovely scene. what I like most about it is the "behind the scene footage" where you can se him crying after the filming is over. He doesn't seem to be able to stop. Wich means that he was crying for real.
Enjoy!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LKFi_ST-9pE

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

November 7, 2014 10:38 pm  #2

Re: Sweet crying scene (M)

That was excellent!

November 8, 2014 9:45 am  #3

Agreed - I just wish there were subtitles so I knew what this was about.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

November 10, 2014 4:35 pm  #4

I like the fact  that he uses a bottle full of ice to appease the crying spots on his cheeks..

Last edited by psychic_girl (November 10, 2014 4:36 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 11, 2014 2:25 am  #5

You can read the recap of what's happening here: http://www.dramabeans.com/2014/06/triangle-episode-14/

I don't watch this drama as I'm not a fan of the actors.
But Korean actors have the tendency of not being able to stop their crying, esp. if it's an intense crying scene. I've seen the BTS of at least 4 Korean actors who couldn't stop crying even after the camera has stopped rolling.

November 11, 2014 9:51 pm  #6

Cool, i love behind the scenes stories

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 13, 2014 1:37 am  #7

That was hot

Tears are the last gift of true love.

November 16, 2014 10:11 pm  #8

There's a bit of a background story on this video... that might be interesting to know.

So I showed this video to a friend (who is a great fan of this actor in the video -- Kim Jae Jong, who actually is very famous in Korea). And she told me this (I'm quoting from a youtube link she gave me - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PlwTKB8mg0Q): 

「This scene was to portray his character, Heo Yeongdal, shedding tears while thinking of the brothers that he had been split from during childhood.
However, the effort that Jaejoong put into the part to make it seem as real as possible seems to have touched upon past memories that triggered stronger emotions.

Back in February 2013, Jaejoong's mother talked about her family life with Jaejoong and his older sister on MBN's "Life Theater of Touching Stories."
In it, she had mentioned that when Jaejoong was five years old, his birth mother, Oh Seojin, had made arrangements for him to live with a more financially stable family. Thus, he grew up with and debuted under an adopted family, in which he had grown accustomed to.

Several years later, Oh Seojin remarried and gave birth to Jaejoong's half-sister and half-brother. Meanwhile, Jaejoong carried out his career as a Hallyu singer and actor under TVXQ. 

His birth father also filed a lawsuit concerning Jaejoong's birth name, and that it had been changed. In response, Jaejoong stated that he wished to keep his current name, rather than his birth-name Han Jaejoon. His previous agency, SM Entertainment, also commented that by then, Jaejoong was on good terms with both of his mothers, and had met his birth family a few times on occasion.

Nonetheless, Jaejoong showed positive stances and resolved feelings in face of the media throughout all the headlines and question.
Media and fans alike inferred then that though Jaejoong showed an overall positive image throughout his career, the scars of his birth family and his half-siblings still continue to hurt him. 」

So basically the story in this scene is very similar to his own past.
I wonder if he was thinking of his own past when filming this scene... that led him to not being able to stop crying?

Last edited by sakura (November 16, 2014 10:11 pm)

Board footera