You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 19, 2014 10:13 pm  #341

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Squonk, i saw the episode too just out of curiosity since i'm not a fan of the show, to be honest. I guess i saw an episode once and i found most actors looking like rock n roll hunks so i couuldn't even imagine they'll be so good at those crying scenes. I'm really impressed by Theo Rossi's crying, he sheds so many tears in once scene ( in thee interogation room) after he held them up for a long time. It's impressive !!! ( there's even a clip on youtube about how he prepared for those moments).
I'm so amazed by those scene that i almost overllooked the fact that Marlyin Manson appears in this without make up.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 20, 2014 1:52 pm  #342

Wow both scenes with Theo were awesome.  I love male comforting other male scenes. I also love that his crying is so real. You can tell because in real life tears come first and the the sobbing. This si really true for him. I love how he works to control himself but his voice is unsteady and his chin is trembling.  Just awesome!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 21, 2014 11:37 pm  #343

November 22, 2014 4:46 pm  #344

In Marvel's Agents of SHIELD season 1 episode 6 there's quite a bit of crying. Elizabeth Henstridge has one scene with a visible tear dropping down her cheek.

November 23, 2014 1:26 pm  #345

I found the scene on Elizabeth's fan site however there wasn't a shot of the tear in the middle of her cheek though. I'll see if my tablet's Play Store has the show.

I also think Chloe Bennet should cry again in S2, her new hairstyle is really pretty

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 24, 2014 6:18 pm  #346

Just been to see the messily and clunky titled not shot on film The Hunger Games: Mockingjay Part 1.

Lot's of tears from Jennifer the first inside two minutes then double tears for the first time towards the end

November 25, 2014 10:50 pm  #347

Does any male actor from the cast cry in  the Hunger Games ?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

November 26, 2014 10:42 pm  #348

I can't remember his name sadly, the guy who plays Peeta has a tearful moment, but that's it

November 28, 2014 7:06 am  #349

In the movie The Alamo, Richard Widmark (Jim Bowie) has a pretty nice breakdown when he learns that his wife is dead.

November 30, 2014 11:35 pm  #350

psychic_girl wrote:

Does any male actor from the cast cry in  the Hunger Games ?

There's only sobbing sound from Finnick (Sam Claflin) in the beginning of the movie, but you can't see his face at all, so I assumed it was just fake sobbing.
I hate Josh Hutcherson (the one playing Peeta), so I don't care if he cried or not.
I wanted to see Liam Hemsworth cry in The Hunger Games... but sadly there's none.

Board footera