You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 2, 2014 11:11 am  #41

Re: Crying Tissue

Some of the videos I've posted have tissues in them, check "some video links" thread and truffle's "crying interviews" threads. It's also pretty easy to post video if there is a link to them. Simply copy the address and paste them here.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 26, 2015 7:08 am  #42

I've unearthed a reaction vid they call "To This Day"  that has a little something for everyone...a quivering face, tissue closeups, and audiblle sobbing.  Some of y'all check it out and post it.

January 26, 2015 10:19 pm  #43

Is it with males as well?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 28, 2015 11:14 pm  #44

AfraId not, psychic girl.  Just one female.

January 28, 2015 11:18 pm  #45

There's quite a few reaction videos of that subject. Name of video?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 31, 2015 12:07 am  #46

TorNorth, as best as I can make it out, the full name of the piece is To This Day project by Shane Koyczan a reaction

September 7, 2015 2:22 am  #47

somebody look up "Neko crying" on you tube.  A couple of very nice handkerchief vids.

November 11, 2015 8:32 pm  #48

Bookmarked a couple of vids today.  One is a couple of teens in meltdown over Justin Bieber.  Little enough to it but a nice tissue closeup.  The other has a grandmother crying apparently over a checker game...couldn't make overly much sense out of it but some cute nose-blowing,.

December 19, 2015 1:50 am  #49

Ran up on a vid called Tempo.  Nice tissue use.

June 6, 2016 7:50 pm  #50

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n5XA61FTYZY&index=3&list=FLs2ByW7MaMXXP0FMSteEHgA

One of my long-lost favorites found its way back onto YouTube!  This used to be called "Tracks of Tears", but I'm so excited that it was revived!

Board footera