You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 29, 2011 12:35 am  #1

Tissues?

I'm so happy this section is here. Anyway I got a question. What do you prefer crumpled tissue or folded? Personally for me a folded tissue. What about you?

November 29, 2011 1:40 am  #2

Re: Tissues?

It doesn't matter for me, too much.  I guess if I had to pick, I would choose crumpled, but that's just me.

December 3, 2011 11:38 pm  #3

It depends on what exactly you're talking about.  If you're talking about whether I would prefer to see someone crying and if I would prefer to seem them take out/be offered a clean folded tissue or a clean crumpled looking one, I'd have to go for folded.  But someone using a crumpled and used looking tissue because they've already been crying/were crying previously is kinda hot.  And, if it were happening in front of me, it would give me an excuse to hand them a tissue or handkerchief.

I still think hankies are slightly sexier than tissues, though.

December 4, 2011 1:54 am  #4

I agree, handkerchiefs are more appealing to me than tissues, but either way, it fits my clearest focal point.

April 29, 2012 7:06 pm  #5

crumpled and folded tissues are both hot IMO, when used by a female

there was once was a wise old saying...

February 27, 2013 2:10 am  #6

I have given crying girls and women either tissues or a handkerchief on occasion, and I believe they appreciated the gesture.  I kind of prefer handkerchiefs, though.  Call me old fashioned.

Last edited by handkerchief (March 5, 2013 6:17 pm)

October 4, 2013 12:27 am  #7

Folded! Folded is elegant.

October 4, 2013 1:01 am  #8

I agree with thedreamer, except that for personal use I prefer tissues. (I hate doing laundry!)

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

Board footera