You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 25, 2015 8:19 pm  #1

Anyone else here enjoy the aesthetic beauty of the tears themselves?

Alot of folks here like the aspect of comforting, the mouth shape, the emotional power.

For me its like hearinga sad song. It's the beauty of the crying itself that I find amazing. The sounds of the sins
Sobs and sighs especially if it's several voices together,

The tears.  I love to watch them form. Follow the paths they travel down the face.  See the stains they leave in fabric. If I comfort someone I like you feel the tears soak through my clothing and dampen my shoulder.. How fast or slow they travel.do they drip? the volume of tears. If a video is close up enough and long enough i will sometimes count them....Even when I'm crying I havea detached fascination watching where my tears land when they fall.
So far only tearhunter on this board has shared this particular aspect of the fetish with me but he seems to have left the board. An I the only one?

Last edited by inmyarmsagain (March 25, 2015 8:20 pm)

March 25, 2015 10:09 pm  #2

Re: Anyone else here enjoy the aesthetic beauty of the tears themselves?

Quite a few people seems to share that kind of stuff, actually. I believe reptongeek actually likes to count the tears as they fall.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 26, 2015 2:08 pm  #3

Ha. I do sometimes. It's because I'm greedy. One tear is never enough.

I definitely do like to see tears form and then overflow and slide down a girls cheek. It's why I watch staring contests a lot because it's how I get my fix mostly. Sometimes if it's a monologue and the girl concerned cries the tears can fall too quickly

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 26, 2015 4:36 pm  #4

For me this is mainly what my fasination with crying and tears is all about. I'm completely mesmerised by the sight and movement of tears - how they flow, how many, what the persons eyes look like, there is no much beauty in tears. And I've realised it's focused on the tears themselves - I can get turned on watching a woman that I don't find attractive cry. In fact even though I'm a straight guy I can get turned on watching male tears as long as they are left to roll down face unchecked - recently I've even been turned on by my own tears! More about that later perhaps...  

October 20, 2017 10:10 am  #5

I do, all the way, but it must be in a beautiful face, I love to see eyes starting to water, the color of the eyes as well as the cristaline look before tears overflow is beautiful. Once tears start to fall, I like them to leave a trail on the cheeks, I don't like them to just fall from the eyes to another surface without streaks. It is a plus if left unchecked.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (October 20, 2017 4:12 pm)

November 6, 2017 2:40 pm  #6

Amans lacrimae wrote:

I do, all the way, but it must be in a beautiful face, I love to see eyes starting to water, the color of the eyes as well as the cristaline look before tears overflow is beautiful. Once tears start to fall, I like them to leave a trail on the cheeks, I don't like them to just fall from the eyes to another surface without streaks. It is a plus if left unchecked.

This. For me, it's all about the tears, and it's even better if the tears are caused by something other than real sorrow or pain (like joy, if that's not asking too much, or just acting in a monologue or scene).

Board footera