You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 23, 2015 1:27 pm  #371

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Scarlett Johansson in Lucy: The crying happened very near the beginning. I think there were about four tear counts, three down her left cheek one down her right. Nice tear filled eyes though not much sobbing sounds (more hyperventillating). She did a couple of brief but decent lip curls, which makes the first time I saw her doing the lip curl after over a decades wait  :D

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 3, 2015 11:00 am  #372

Maika Monroe has a few sobbing scenes in It Follows. Also a single tear while driving. Not a bad movie actually but would have been better if it had been shot on film

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 9, 2015 3:13 pm  #373

Ryan Philippe has a nice crying scene toward the end of the first episode of secrets and lies.  He does a nice job...believable and sad though we haven't built the connection with his character yet to make the tears really gut wrenching. Good to see his pretty face in something tho. Enjoy!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

March 10, 2015 3:50 pm  #374

secret and lies is the remake of an australian mini serie. in the finale episode there is an extremly painfull sobbing scene of the main character (spoiler). i am of course very anxious to see how ryan phillippe will play this scene out (if it will be the same scene and same end like in the australian version).

March 10, 2015 9:42 pm  #375

Meanwhile, I'd love to see those scenes from the Australian version.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

March 20, 2015 8:30 pm  #376

Shailene Woodley in Insurgent. One scene early in the movie where tears run down both cheeks and she wipes them away and a sobbing scene later

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

March 22, 2015 12:50 pm  #377

Saw "the killing" a few weeks ago, took me some time to post here, I am not sure if anybody else already posted it because it is not a new serie.
A lot of tension, some crying scenes. It is about a couple of police officers working together: Linden and Holder. Sarah Linden is addicted to her job, has a teenage boy. Stephen Holder was a former drug addict and is put together with Linden to solve cases. Careful "spoilers"!!! Sorry no viedos, serie is available on Netflix.
Season 1: 1/11 Linden has an ugly crying scene when she mistakes a death boy for her missing son (39')
Season 2: 2/3 Holder paces on a bridge (38'), there is even an interview about the making of the scene (see link at the end)
Season 3: 3/8 Hoder crying on the sofa after trying to kiss Linden, made a mistake with an informant (30')
Season 4: 4/1 Linden crying in bed with her pillow because she killed somebody (27')
4/5: Holder crying in a church because of the same killing mentioned above (47')
4/6: Holder sheding a tear talking to his pregnant girlfriend (5')
http://www.ew.com/article/2012/06/11/joel-kinnaman-the-killing-emmy-watch

March 22, 2015 7:27 pm  #378

Great list flatter! I'll certainly try to check those out

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 27, 2015 7:13 pm  #379

Great episodes, flatter. You forgot  Peter Skarskaard's sobbing in the 10 th episode of season 3. Really wow !

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 26, 2015 2:51 pm  #380

I saw The Rover today with Guy Pearce and Robert Pattinson. They both tear up at times though there're no particular crying scenes. Pattinson has a nice moist eyes scene at one point which could have shown more ( it's filmed at a distance the moment it gets more raw) and Guy Pearce has a very touching scene towards the end where there could be seen tears welling up in his eyes and falling down.

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera