You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 3, 2015 1:14 am  #1

Adult babies

Okay, yes, I know many view this as weird and disgusting. I used to. But I've recently discovered a new interest in when men act and role play like babies. Diapers, onesies, pacifiers, cradling, taking care of him, everything; it just strangely appeals to me. I actually love the idea of me being a "mommy" to a male adult baby. In a way, I can see how this relates to my dacryphilia- I've always loved being a dominant girl to a male. The feeling of being the one that "takes care" of him as he shows his vulnerable side excites me, and that's exactly why I love adult babies so much. This isn't a super huge fetish and I've actually just recently discovered it, so odds are I'll never truly delve deep into it... It's just something that I find appealing.

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

May 3, 2015 3:12 am  #2

Re: Adult babies

I feel you. While I'm not into actual adult baby stuff, I come dangerously close. I have an omorashi fetish (boys wetting themselves) and one of my big kinks is boys (20-somethings) in cartoon pull-ups. I'd just want him to wear one and wet it, not suck a pacifier or act babyish, but I don't judge people who are into that stuff. How could I when I like weird stuff, too?

May 3, 2015 1:31 pm  #3

Super-Secret wrote:

I feel you. While I'm not into actual adult baby stuff, I come dangerously close. I have an omorashi fetish (boys wetting themselves) and one of my big kinks is boys (20-somethings) in cartoon pull-ups. I'd just want him to wear one and wet it, not suck a pacifier or act babyish, but I don't judge people who are into that stuff. How could I when I like weird stuff, too?

Glad to know I'm not the only one around here that likes it when guys wet themselves! That's pretty much the main thing that I like about adult babies, the diaper wetting. The pacifiers and stuff like that are cute little additions to me that kind of help me get the full effect.  But there is something about the wet diapers that is just so cute to me, I can't really explain it.

-Veronica Roth

May 4, 2015 9:23 pm  #4

It's the vulnerability, the contrast of a post-pubescent male (their powerful bodies, even skinny ones) doing something so childlike. And like crying, there can be some embarrassment there, apologizing, so more vulnerability.

I'd be so into like, a fic about bed wetting where the guy's significant other finally makes him give in and wear a pull-up cause he's sick of wet sheets. Hehe.

May 4, 2015 10:01 pm  #5

Super-Secret wrote:

It's the vulnerability, the contrast of a post-pubescent male (their powerful bodies, even skinny ones) doing something so childlike. And like crying, there can be some embarrassment there, apologizing, so more vulnerability.

I'd be so into like, a fic about bed wetting where the guy's significant other finally makes him give in and wear a pull-up cause he's sick of wet sheets. Hehe.

Very nicely said, that makes tons of sense. And the fic idea... oh my gosh I would so read that!   

-Veronica Roth

May 5, 2015 3:23 am  #6

Hmm, maybe I'll write it someday! (Though not here, I guess, since this isn't an omo forum, lol.)

Honestly it's something I'm just now discovering, too. It's not a fetish that was just always there, like crying. It's one that I learned about and then had this lightening-bolt moment where I realized that I was into it.

I don't know if you use tumblr, but if you do you can search the "omorashi" tag and find all kinds of wetting stuff. Some is pretty adult, but some is just cute. And I'm sure adult baby is a tag itself, but I have never searched it.

May 5, 2015 3:27 pm  #7

Super-Secret wrote:

Hmm, maybe I'll write it someday! (Though not here, I guess, since this isn't an omo forum, lol.)

Honestly it's something I'm just now discovering, too. It's not a fetish that was just always there, like crying. It's one that I learned about and then had this lightening-bolt moment where I realized that I was into it.

I don't know if you use tumblr, but if you do you can search the "omorashi" tag and find all kinds of wetting stuff. Some is pretty adult, but some is just cute. And I'm sure adult baby is a tag itself, but I have never searched it.

Same, crying has always been there but not this. When I first discovered it, I was a bit weirded out- but then I looked at some male diaper pics out of curiousity and found, to my surprise, that I actually liked it. Especially when they looked soggy with pee. Ever since then, I've been diaper crazy! Lol.

I do use Tumblr, and I'll definitely be sure to check that out! I've tried looking for the ABDL tag (Adlut Baby Diaper Lover) but it blocks me from searching it. Hopefully the tag you're talking about will work!

-Veronica Roth

May 5, 2015 4:54 pm  #8

Hmm, I wonder why it would do that? Is there some kind of filter on for underage people? (Were you the one who is underage? I can't remember now.)

May 5, 2015 10:33 pm  #9

Yep, I'm the underaged one. XD

If there was a filter, then it shouldn't have done that with my account. I kinda lied about my age. 

-Veronica Roth

December 17, 2015 4:23 am  #10

I've been into omorashi as long as I can remember. I see some appeal in ABDL but not enough to share with a partner to a far extent. One of my favorite fantasies is to have someone, preferably male, who is very attached to me, and also teary, submissive, and fearful, and have him get all upset and afraid, wet himself, and cling to me, whimpering. I don't ever want to hurt someone I love but it'd be great if I could just find somebody who is already like this and we can fall in love.

Board footera