You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 16, 2015 2:57 pm  #11

Re: I finally decided to join after lurking around for several months

Hi psychic girl! Thank you so much for your kind words and for understanding. It means a lot to me, since it took me several days to get enough courage to write it all down and post it. Thank you!

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

May 19, 2015 12:18 am  #12

Kleo, honey, wrelcome aboard,.  You're so very much among friends.

May 19, 2015 12:50 am  #13

Kleo wrote:

Hi guys. I am new here. I registered few days ago, but i have been checking this place for quite sometime. I am, like many of you here, interested in men crying. Thats how i discovered this forum (i see you have a real treasure here... :D). And, as many of you, i ve been aware of that fetish my whole life. Even as a girl i was always attracted to men (boys then) crying, especially if they are good looking. I always wanted to have some guy trusting me enough to open up to me and cry. just in front of me. To be privileged somehow. That was always my fantasy. And still is. So, id say it is emotional fetish, but sometimes it can me transformed into sexual fetish too, when it is combined with my other fetish that i also have since forever, and it is belly button fetish. So, my main fantasy (sexually and emotionally) would be if i would have a guy crying in front of me and if i would put my hand on his belly and just feel all his emotions and belly trembling...I am glad im not the only one with crying fetish, but i have a feeling i am the only one with this kind of combination. This is the first time i said (wrote) all. I feel very uncertain about posting it, but ill post it anyway and see what happens. Hope i wont regret it.

Welcome, Kleo! I'm a fool for crying men as well. As a little girl, kindergarten age, I was also aware that I was attracted to not only boys crying- but anyone crying. Over time it formed into only boys though. Believe me, my biggest wish is for any guy my age- can be my boyfriend, guy friend, whatever- to just break down and absolutely lose control in my arms. I guess you could say my fetish is mainly being the comforter while he cries. I have never heard of a belly button fetish, but that is really neat! I also love the sensation of just feeling a man's body tremble under my hands. Don't worry, when I first joined I had wrote a lot of things that made me uncertain as well. But this community is just so nice and sweet, it's easy to get comfortable with saying anything and everything. We won't judge you!

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

May 19, 2015 2:09 pm  #14

Thanx for making me feel so welcome. Can't wait to start posting here more frequently, there are a lot of topics that are interesting to me. But now I have some exams I have to study for, so I don't have much time for the board. Hope we'll get to know each other better soon.

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

May 20, 2015 1:03 pm  #15

Kleo wrote:

Thanx for making me feel so welcome. Can't wait to start posting here more frequently, there are a lot of topics that are interesting to me. But now I have some exams I have to study for, so I don't have much time for the board. Hope we'll get to know each other better soon.

You're very welcome! Can't wait to see what you post and discuss around here. Good luck with the exams!

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

June 24, 2015 7:02 pm  #16

Hi. I'm new. I'm going to add to this thread because some of the earlier posts pretty  much apply to me in the same way. First off I want to thank whoever's responsible for the existence of this. Prior to June 13-14 2015 I had no idea this was a "thing" or that others felt the way I do. It's been somewhat of a mind-blowing revelation for me.

So I've spent the last week or so pouring over all the stuff here. Lots of good resources here and I look forward to continuing to see what happens in the future.

June 25, 2015 4:15 am  #17

Welcome!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

Board footera