You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 10, 2015 5:26 pm  #391

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Two upcoming films have crying scenes in the trailer. Emma Stone in Aloha has a great one where a tear streams down one cheek near the end, and in the trailer for Joy, Jennifer Lawrence doesn't disappoint. Interestingly she manages to cry without a tear track for some reason

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

August 27, 2015 3:38 am  #392

The recent season finale of Suits has a pretty impressive sobbing scene by Patrick J Adams toward the end of the episode.  I wasn't sure about his crying after the tears he shed in the season 3 finale, but this was pretty good.  To the point it was almost uncomfortable to watch.  Good stuff.  He also gets chocked up talking to Harvey in the end of the episode.  Harvye also has a very emotional scene in the episode where he is boxing wth his father in a flashback.  No actual tears but if you took it further in your own fantasies (I of course would never do that) you could see how it would lead to it.  Good episode over all and good cliffhanger for the season too!

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

August 27, 2015 6:59 pm  #393

Hannah Ware cries a total of six tears in Hitman Agent 47, nearly all of them down her right cheek. An added bonus for me was a slo-mo of her tying her hair back in a ponytail

August 28, 2015 9:44 am  #394

reptongeek wrote:

Hannah Ware cries a total of six tears in Hitman Agent 47, nearly all of them down her right cheek. An added bonus for me was a slo-mo of her tying her hair back in a ponytail

Any facial movement at all? The previous Hitman movie was so abysmal that I don't feel like sitting through this one.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 28, 2015 5:53 pm  #395

No not really. She doesn't sob at all, the tears just silently run down her cheeks

September 3, 2015 8:10 pm  #396

Kevin Kline has a nice crying scene in "My Old Lady."  I don't think I've ever seen tears from him before.  It's a long scene where he confesses his traumatic past to Kristin Scott Thomas (she sheds a few tears too) starting at 1:09.   The leadup to the tears gets going around 1:14.
It's available on Amazon Prime in the U.S.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

September 5, 2015 8:44 pm  #397

Billy Crudup has a really good breakdown scene in "Rudderless"; tears and sobbing.  At about 1:28.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

September 10, 2015 8:05 pm  #398

HBO's "Show Me a Hero", part 6, 57:00, Oscar Isaac has a breakdown.  Brilliant performance throughout.  

September 15, 2015 10:12 pm  #399

True Detective: S02E08: Rachel McAdams cries with her hand pressed against her mouth, several tears can be seen running down her face.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 21, 2015 12:52 am  #400

Anybody watch the Netflix show called Sense8? I didn't catalogue all the crying scenes, but there was a pretty good male scene in episode 9, and some really emotional female ones in episodes 11 and 12.

Board footera