You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2015 11:50 am  #401

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

"Ray Donovan" season 3 finale, (episode 12, "Exsuscito"), Liev Schreiber has a serious meltdown near the very end of the episode (in a confessional with a priest).  Intense.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

October 31, 2015 2:02 am  #402

"The Leftovers", Season 2, Episode 4 ("Orange Sticker"), Justin Theroux is crying again.  :-)  Near the end of the episode, sitting on a curb.  
And episode 2.10, "I Live Here Now". Teary throughout much of the end.  Definitely the last scene.  

Last edited by Squonk (December 7, 2015 10:45 pm)

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

October 31, 2015 4:09 pm  #403

In Suffragette Carey Mulligan has two or three sobbing scenes and one where a tear quickly runs down her right cheek. Is it a good watch? Possibly if you can look past the horrid cinematography

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 9, 2015 6:23 pm  #404

Saoirse Ronan's new movie Brooklyn has two sobbing scenes from it's leading lady and at least seven tears run down her cheeks. She really is a beautiful crier

November 10, 2015 12:27 am  #405

I've been watching "The Voice" on NBC.  Somebody...singers, their families, the panel...is going to get emotional  sure as July's hot.  Those of y'all who cry easily had best leave a handkerchief where you can get it easy...and a lot of the music is killer, too.

November 17, 2015 7:05 am  #406

Bradley Cooper has a nice crying scene in his new movie Burnt.  It involves him out of control, but being comforted by another male chef.  Its a pretty interesting differnence between the two characters because Bradley Cooper is out of control and loud where the other chef is silent and very measured.  The scene ends with Bradley Cooper sobbing while he comforts him.  You don't see his face but you year him sobbing quietly.  Its short, but a sweet scene between two people who obviously understand each other very well.  Maybe 2/3-3/4 into the movie

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

November 26, 2015 5:08 pm  #407

Spectre had several scenes where the female lead (can't recall her name, not the chick from Matrix Reloaded) had some tearful scenes. It showed tear-filled eyes and I think the tears spilled at one point.

I recently watched Flash Gordon for the first time since childhood. There's a LOT of tears from Ornella Muti and Melody Anderson. In fact, there some focus on the tears. Muti character is surprised to see "water leaking from the eyes" of Anderson's character. Later she acknowledges her tears in one of her own crying scenes. I just wish General Kala had a crying scene.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 6, 2015 7:17 pm  #408

Star Wars: The Force Awakens trailer has shown a little crying clip. The female lead can be seen with tears down her face and her bottom lip slightly curled and trembling. Something extra for me to look forward to. Although there is always a chance that the scene won't make it to the final product, but I can still hope...

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 7, 2015 10:49 pm  #409

Lots of Claire Danes crying in "Homeland" Season 5, Episode 10, "New Normal". 

December 18, 2015 3:24 pm  #410

Daisy Ridley in Star Wars Episode VII The Force Awakens has three separate crying scenes including the one included in the trailer

Board footera