You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 12, 2015 5:13 pm  #11

Re: Girls in Down Jackets

That's a really interesting fetish! I've never heard of it before. It sounds harmless, I wouldn't be too worried about it. We all have our different fetishes!

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

September 10, 2018 8:27 am  #12

I'm bringing this thread out of retirement for a bit.  I might talk about some encounters I've had with girls wearing different kinds of coats in my life.  They won't be crying obs, I already made a thread for those.  These are just the normal kind where we hugged, or I made other (non inappropriate) contact with a girl in a pretty coat.  
It was Pamela and Elaina, my first crush, who made me realize I have this fetish.  This was before I even knew I had dacryphilia, honestly

You can all ignore these if you prefer.  I still have a few more crying obs to tell, too.

Of course if you have any coat obs you remember and would like to share, by all means!

I'll be talking about childhood to late 20s early 30s with these, I'll also probably also be using Google image search to try to find the kind of coat I remember (for description purposes only, I will not be sharing an image).  I think most might be lost in my memories, but I might get lucky.

September 10, 2018 8:32 am  #13

Lol, I'm sure you have plenty of good obs on this in the coming months.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 10, 2018 8:34 am  #14

TorNorth wrote:

Lol, I'm sure you have plenty of good obs on this in the coming months.

Not really.  I'm an introvert these days.

September 10, 2018 8:39 am  #15

Lauryn: Lauryn was a Senior when we were Freshman, so yea   She was a red head, with glasses and freckles.  She was the teachers aide during our gym class.  During the winter a day before school went out for Christmas break, she wanted a hug before we left.  I was still in my gym clothes (T-shirt and shorts), but she had her coat on already.  A dark blue Stone Island quilted coat that fit snug around her body. 
Only a few of the guys gave her a hug, everyone saw her as an authority figure despite her student status, and even then it was quick.
"You guys can do better than that!" she complained jokingly.
I made myself last on purpose.  When we hugged I squeezed her tight and put my cheek on her shoulder and she did the same back.
"Oooohh, thank you." she cooed.
I felt her coat on my arms, on my cheek.
She let it last for awhile, then she pulled back :
"That's what I was looking for, Shawn.  Nice and long." She laughed.  "See you after break!"

Eileen:  Eileen was into the whole grunge look.  So she wore like a black quilted riding jacket when it was cold out.  I felt it when she brushed against me in science class to reach for something.  "Sorry." she said.

Leslie  She was my "buddy" during a Junior year field trip to the city.  She had a black down hooded jacket on.  I remember it was during the skywalk where we were on a glass bridge that she needed me to hold her as we walked because she was terrified of heights and didn't want to look until we were back down on the ground.  So she had her head turned toward me, her eyes closed and her hands gripping me for dear life.  I had to lead her all the way through it (Including the elevator ride)

November 16, 2018 5:43 pm  #16

I still have my friends green puffer that she wore in high school hanging in my closet.  It doesn't fit me, but I have cuddled with it a few times here and there.  She left it with me back when we dated.  She still wears these puffy coats, especially a purple beauty that looks amazing on her.

Board footera