You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 10, 2016 7:26 am  #71

Re: Celebrities you would like to see crying ...

I would absolutely love to see Ralph Fiennes cry in real life.  He appears to come close to losing his composure at one point on "Inside the Actors' Studio," when discussing his mother's early death (see my thread in "Crying Videos"), but what I'd really like to see/hear from him someday is a genuine, "get it all out" kind of cry.  The fact that he always seems a bit repressed emotionally makes the idea of him crying all the more intriguing for me.

Last edited by White Tulip (March 10, 2016 7:27 am)

March 11, 2016 3:40 pm  #72

Can't believe I've not thrown my hat into the ring with this thread... better start then! 

​- Duchess of Cambridge (Kate Middleton) - hate when the press say Kate in tears... eh no!
- Pippa Middleton - while were at may as well go for her sister (her rear almost crashed the internet after all)
- Nicola Sturgeon - an odd choice you might think - Scottish First Minister - as I don't find her attractive but she has said she has been moved to tears - a woman in power - I wondered what she looked like.
- Jennifer Aniston - I've not see a proper tear fall from her eyes and roll down her cheek!
- Annita McVeigh - BBC News 24 presenter- Katie Derham - Presenter - love her eyes!
- Amy Lee - Evanescence
- Myleene Klass - Singer Presenter
- Emma Watson - she's cried but I want to see tears roll down her cheeks from those beautiful brown eyes. 

​I'm sure I can come up with more... all of the above must have flowing unchecked tears down there cheeks to count!

Last edited by tearhunter (March 11, 2016 3:42 pm)

March 14, 2016 1:49 pm  #73

White Tulip, 
   Ralph Fiennes cries (I think twice) at the end of "Sunshine" and in "Wuthering Heights" when Cathy dies. Nothing too long or elaborate, but it is pretty rare to get crying scenes from him.  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

March 14, 2016 9:31 pm  #74

Ralph Fiennes cries also in Onegin after a dueling and in the Reader (just short in front of a lady in prison, reading the letter of his death youth love). There is another scene in the Reader which touches me every time: talking to a jewish woman he chocks and his eyes are swimming in tears. I find this scene almost more appallingly than shedding tears even I like tears more than anything in crying.

March 14, 2016 9:41 pm  #75

There's a famous scene in "The English Patient" where he's carrying the body of his lover through the desert - very moving, very emotional.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

March 15, 2016 3:15 am  #76

flatter wrote:

Ralph Fiennes cries also in Onegin after a dueling and in the Reader (just short in front of a lady in prison, reading the letter of his death youth love). There is another scene in the Reader which touches me every time: talking to a jewish woman he chocks and his eyes are swimming in tears. I find this scene almost more appallingly than shedding tears even I like tears more than anything in crying.

Great!  I'm going to be watching Onegin pretty soon, and I'll be sure to check out The Reader as well!

Last edited by White Tulip (March 15, 2016 4:20 am)

March 15, 2016 5:33 am  #77

Eric Bana occupies a spot in my mind  that makes me feel like I've seen him cry in something, except I haven't (munich, I think, does not count). He doesn't get to have that spot without earning it, dammit!

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

November 27, 2016 4:21 pm  #78

Squonk wrote:

White Tulip, 
   Ralph Fiennes cries (I think twice) at the end of "Sunshine" and in "Wuthering Heights" when Cathy dies. Nothing too long or elaborate, but it is pretty rare to get crying scenes from him.  

I recently saw the crying moments in Sunshine.  The first one occurs when Rosemary Harris's character answers the door to find Ralph's character just returned from a concentration camp.  She asks about his father -- who died in the camp -- and Ralph's character's response is to burst into tears.  Then he cries while sitting at the table moments later, trying to explain how the death occurred and how he was powerless to stop it.  My goodness, both those moments were heartrending.     

November 27, 2016 5:18 pm  #79

Johnny Depp
Tim Roth
Ian Somerhalder
Joseph Morgan
Eminem

Some of this people had some crying scenes, but i guess I would like to see them crying harder with better look on their faces. There is something about the crying facial expression that really attract me.

I know there's more, I just can't remember now. So, this post will probably be edited. 😊

Last edited by Kleo (November 28, 2016 2:21 pm)

"it doesn't take a lot of straingh to hang on, it takes a lot of straingh to let go" 

November 27, 2016 5:30 pm  #80

Call me crazy, but I'd love to console Lindsay Lohan while she was having a train wreck meltdown.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

Board footera