You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 10, 2012 2:55 pm  #1

seeking approval and feedback

I have a story  I have written that covers many of my fetishes ( yes crying as well)  there is mild to moderate lesbianism in the story , so i am not only looking for approval to post the story , but also looking for feedback, the story is a work in progress.

January 10, 2012 5:16 pm  #2

Re: seeking approval and feedback

It depends somewhat on general consensus of board members. For now some sexuality is fine I guess, but avoid too much description, especially of certain body parts. For example, you can mention caressing the breasts, but don't go into details about that or about how the breasts look or feel. Focus more on emotions. Putting up a warning helps too.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 10, 2012 5:22 pm  #3

ok, i see that this is going to take some editing for me to post, i will get back to you

January 15, 2012 3:44 am  #4

Welcome to the group, Females_crying_is_sexy!  I enjoy reading fetish stories, so look forward to your finished product.  Even though I'm only into male crying, I still enjoy reading other people's fantasies -- love to know what makes people tick!  For me, it happens to be helpless crying men, BUT most people on this forum get turned on by female crying, so you definitely have an audience here.

By the way, as another option (if I'm wrong about this, mods please correct me), there is a "Fetish Links" thread in the Links section which does allow for adult links, so if you have your adult version uploaded to another website and want to post a link to it in that thread, you could probably do that too.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (January 15, 2012 3:50 am)

January 19, 2012 7:49 pm  #5

as of now it is not posted on any website,  I am currently still editing a non sexual version as well as the orignal verison of my story

Board footera