You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 19, 2016 10:01 am  #1

Robert Downey, Jr.: Two Girls and a Guy

In honor of YouTube seeming to always take down this classic crying clip, I am making it my first official offering via Google Drive.  You should even be able to download it.  
I was posting clips to my own YouTube channel, but have mostly stopped, as you never know which videos will be deemed acceptable.  I ended up with a "strike" against me for a video that was initially deemed "not" in violation of copyright laws.  I would always check after uploading, and if there was a violation message, I would delete the video, but even that is too late!  Sick of it.  
Anyway, here's Robert Downey, Jr. in "Two Girls and a Guy":
https://drive.google.com/file/d/0BwHyyNCG_oBkcTZjaXJTU0dBWk0/view?usp=sharing

DISCLAIMER: I hold no rights to any clips posted and am making no profit from them.  The only motive in posting them is to share them with other fans.   

Last edited by Squonk (April 6, 2016 12:31 am)

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

March 19, 2016 6:34 pm  #2

Re: Robert Downey, Jr.: Two Girls and a Guy

Thanks so much, Squonk!

The files you've uploaded have played wonderfully. What a great resource  --  and excellent choice of clips as well.

Last edited by Tristana (March 19, 2016 8:23 pm)

March 19, 2016 10:22 pm  #3

Re: Robert Downey, Jr.: Two Girls and a Guy

Damn, that's good stuff.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

Board footera