You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 15, 2016 6:30 am  #1

Misha Collins (male)

Unfortunately the film this is from, Karla, is a nasty film that almost everyone involved regrets making, and everyone who watches it wishes they hadn't, saying it's 'Megan Is Missing' level nastiness.

That said, the ONE good thing to come out of this movie is this beautiful pic. I do love me a man with his knees up against his chest and arms wrapped around his legs.

And a picture from  the beautifully watchable Supernatural Ringer (thank you imdb and Squonk)
zy
Which, to date, is the closest we get to lovely Castiel crying. Don't despair of a proper scene yet though--the showrunners have made the appropriate deal with the local crossroads demon to give the show a 12th season. 

eta: I don't know why the first picture won't embed. I double and triple checked the html and the picture shows up in the preview mode, just not posted. And clearly I know how to embed pictures as seen a bove. Anyone have any ideas why it's working for one pic and not the other?

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (June 18, 2017 3:25 am)

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

March 22, 2016 12:03 pm  #2

Re: Misha Collins (male)

Beautiful pictures.  Do you know which specific episode of Supernatural that's from?  

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

March 22, 2016 9:35 pm  #3

I don't but I found a gif of this pic. http://giphy.com/gifs/crying-sad-supernatural-1130QvtnKoVvdC

March 23, 2016 1:05 am  #4

Now I'm totally tortured.  I've been all over the internet tying to find the episode for this picture / GIF and can't find ANYTHING.  Are there any hardcore Supernatural fans here who can help out?  Which frickin' episode is this from???  Or does anyone at least know the scenario in the show that prompted the tears?  
I did find this clip of Collins at a convention talking about Jensen Ackles' crying style and the way he would want his own character to cry.  He's hilarious, but also spot-on about what us crying fans would want:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zQwOcSyZaGw

Climbing to a high chamber in a well of houses, he threw himself down in his clothes on a neglected bed, and its pillow was wet with wasted tears. -- A Tale of Two Cities

March 23, 2016 2:49 am  #5

Oh yes, I posted the Misha clip in the Video section. I've asked the fans on the SPN imdb message board what episode it's from. Hopefully we'll know before the night's up.

March 23, 2016 11:26 pm  #6

Found it!  It's from Ringer.  I've posted the scene in the videos section.  Thanks for your help Phoebe.  The IMDB folks came up with the answer fast!  
Now, uh, what's the name of the movie that the first picture is from?  

Last edited by Squonk (March 23, 2016 11:32 pm)

March 24, 2016 2:24 am  #7

Thank you Squonk! 
The first picture is from the film Karla. Before you go to find it, be aware that it is a nasty film that almost everyone involved regrets making, and everyone who watches it reports wishing they hadn't, saying it's 'Megan Is Missing' level nastiness. 

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (June 18, 2017 3:25 am)

Board footera