You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 27, 2016 10:05 pm  #11

Re: Crying and Sex!

tearhunter wrote:

You've mentioned a few times on the forum that you and your wife cry during romantic situations and foreplay - that sounds so hot! Shedding tears together during an intimate moment is so amazing - do your tears (when one or both of you are crying) feature in your foreplay - e.g. kiss them away, wipe them away etc...

Answering this question from another thread. 

It all depends on the intensity of the situation and the intensity of the crying, and I react one way to her tears and she reacts differently to mine. I’ll start with myself. One of the few situations where she cries quietly is when we’re getting affectionate in any way, so it’s my only chance to see tears fall slowly and undisturbed down her face. This happened a couple of weeks ago, we were talking and kissing intermittently, and she literally had tears in her eyes for 5 minutes before one finally escaped slowly down her left cheek. I just left it there and didn’t kiss it or wipe it away because honestly she looked so beautiful with that single tearstreak just sitting there. In 15 minutes she only shed 3 tears and I made an effort to not disturb a single one of them because they had made these perfect shining streaks down her face. In most other cases, as I’ve described on this forum many times, she’s generally an intense crier with heavily flowing tears. Plus, she would rather not be kissed on the lips when she’s lip-curling, so at that point I’m kissing her cheeks, neck, belly, shoulders, and there’s bound to be tears falling in all those places. So in these cases it’s impossible not to kiss her tears away because they end up everywhere, even on me. Just last night, we were just getting into the mood and she’d taken my blouse and bra off, when she got an urgent phone call and stepped into the other room. We had been scammed by a plumber and we had finally resolved the situation to our satisfaction, but she was mad about it and when she came back into the room she was crying. I’m only including this because she was lying with her cheek against my chest and sobbing surprisingly hard, and when she had calmed down and lifted her head up there was a 10-cm teary wet spot on my left breast. That definitely turned me on and I did kiss her remaining tears away, but when we started having sex she had stopped crying. That’s the trade-off in her case. She prefers to have a chance to stop crying before we have sex, so I have two choices. If I stay in the foreplay period, it’s more likely that she’ll cry for longer, but we may never get to the next step. If I push it, we’ll have sex but she won’t cry.  Also, on some nights I’ll put on some love songs and we’ll slow dance in the living room and during these times I’ve often kissed 8-10 tears from her cheeks before we found ourselves in bed.

Now, when we’re kissing and I’m crying and she’s not, she does sometimes wipe my tears with her thumbs, but she does it almost automatically, not as if she’s really paying attention to the tears. I think the best that I can hope for is that my tears don’t bother her.

Another obs. I'll make it brief don't worry: Last month I cried deeply during sex and I didn’t really hold back because now I know that she’s okay with it. We had just finished a Skype conversation with my very elderly, conservative, rural-dwelling Indian grandmother and explained to her the concept of two women marrying each other, and she by some miracle gave us her full blessing and she called my wife beautiful. I had tears in my eyes during the conversation, but once we had hung up and put the computer away it all came pouring out. Usually I'm the silent crier and my wife is the sobber, but it's like we reversed roles this time. We first hugged tightly for about a minute, while I sobbed, and then we pulled away and my wife started rather aggressively undressing me. I pretty much cried the entire time at various intensities. Within the first ten minutes I had a stream of tears going down my cheeks, neck, and dividing into several streams over and between my breasts down to my abdomen, and some dropped to my inner thighs. I think she kissed one tear away from the tip of my nose and, once I had fallen on my back she kissed along the tear trail between my breasts on her way down below, but otherwise she ignored them. When we were done, I lay with my head on her chest for a few minutes, and I felt her chest start to move with a crying rhythm and I looked up to see fresh tears rolling down the outer sides of her cheeks. Do you see? She won't cry during sex. Ever. Before and after, yes, but never during.

As usual, my post is a jumbled overstuffed mess. If you have more questions just ask. I promise I won't take 9 months to answer this time.

Last edited by truffle (March 27, 2016 10:18 pm)

March 28, 2016 5:08 pm  #12

Hi Truffle.  I'm usually more attracted to male crying, but I just wanted to say that I find your descriptions of your relationship with your wife so incredibly moving, sexy, and beautiful.

Thanks so much for sharing it with us. 

Tearhunter, I've also really enjoyed reading about your experiences with your wife.  You're really lucky to have found each other. 

I don't know how I would feel if my husband cried during sex; it would be so intimate I'd be totally overwhelmed.  I almost can't imagine it.  It would be like staring into the sun; I'd probably go blind.  

I've cried during sex a handful of times -- the first time was the night before I moved across the country for grad school. My boyfriend and I knew that we wouldn't be together again for a long time; In fact, it ended up being the last time.  Tears were running down my cheeks and neck and my breath was shuddering;  I remember that it took me a long time to get my breathing back to normal, which is unusual for me.  My boyfriend just held me. Even though I was sad and nervous about leaving, I slept really soundly that night.    

Last edited by Tristana (March 31, 2016 4:18 pm)

March 29, 2016 7:31 am  #13

Truffle: I think you've mentioned in the past that your wife is a lip curler. I don't remember if you've ever described your lips while crying. At any rate, I seem to find a lot of lip curlers among people of Indian descent ;). When you described your Skype conversation I was hoping you'd be able to see how your bottom lip moves, but you had only teared then. Have you ever seen yourself sobbing?

As for crying and sex, sometimes my wife gets into the mood right after crying. This is often the case if we'd had a fight and she's hugging me in bed and crying afterwards. I'm not sure if it's just an attempt to make up, but she gets quite passionate at that point. It starts with her starting to kiss me hard.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 29, 2016 1:44 pm  #14

I have seen myself sob, while on Skype before. The lip curl is there, but it's nowhere near the intensity that you seem to like. My chin does wrinkle and move upward, but the lip curl itself is very slight. But yes I have to agree with you about Indians; probably 80% of the women on the Indian side of my family are lip curlers.

Your wife's behavior totally sounds like an attempt to make up, and it sounds very endearing

March 29, 2016 2:46 pm  #15

truffle wrote:

I have seen myself sob, while on Skype before. The lip curl is there, but it's nowhere near the intensity that you seem to like. My chin does wrinkle and move upward, but the lip curl itself is very slight. But yes I have to agree with you about Indians; probably 80% of the women on the Indian side of my family are lip curlers.

Your wife's behavior totally sounds like an attempt to make up, and it sounds very endearing

A mild lip curl does work on me despite the fact that I prefer a pronounced bulge of the lip. In fact, a mild one can look very hot on some women. It's also a great tease. My wife pulls her bottom lip inwards while also curling it outwards when she cries, so her lip looks thinner instead of bulgier. But it still has the curled shape and the chin moves up. When she cries with her mouth closed she does a pronounced pout, which I find very hot. On the subject of kissing during a lip curl, I lightly kiss my wife's lower lip during the pronounced pout. Is your wife aware of her lip curl, or is it more instinctive that she doesn't want to kiss while lip curling?

Have you seen so many women of your Indian side cry? Would I be right in guessing most of it is from weddings?

In my wife's case, it happens like this: we're lying down in the dark and she's crying on my chest. I'm saying little soothing things while kissing her hair. I'm feeling her lips and chin with one hand, and wiping her tears with the other (my chest or shoulder tends to get really, really wet). She finally comes down and stops. I say something to make up (often a compromise or an apology). She nods, and then WHAM! - she pounces on me and starts making out hard.

March 30, 2016 10:54 am  #16

WOW!! Amazing posts guys... first of all truffle - OMG to have your wife cry on your bare breasts and have tears fall from her eyes onto you - that is so amazingly hot! Not surprised that would turn you on. You talked about your wife being a heavy crier with lots of tears and you said that although you don't kiss her on the lips when she is sobbing (lip curl/bulge) you kiss her in many different places where tears have fallen. You mentioned her belly - which implies she was crying naked. The combination of a woman that cries a lot of tears naked is seriously hot! When she is crying naked do tears often fall/run onto her neck, chest and breasts?

The description of your cry is incredible - tears dividing into two stream across and between your breast down to your abdomen - that's a very nice vision you've put in my head ​ I've never seen tears go much beyond my wife's breasts. They will flow onto and between her breasts but they don't appear from below her cleavage - and she has a wide cleavage (small, but perfect 34A breasts)!! But, for your tears to flow beyond your cleavage and onto your abdomen - wow! - you must have been producing a serious quantity of tears.
I know my wife has to be crying with tears like a dripping tap to make this wonderful vision happen! But, then for them to drop onto your inner thighs - don't think I could survive that!!   

If you have any more descriptions to these wonderful crying events with you and your wife please share, they are amazingly hot!! And you have a fantastic relationship - always thought a same sex female relationship would be incredible for some who loves crying - you guys have proved that one for me. 

And TorNorth... also amazing, I love it when my wife cries on my chest and I feel her tears drop onto my chest. I think you have also said before your wife produces a lot of tears - have you ever seen tears roll down her neck and onto her breasts? She would obviously have to change position from lying on your chest but if she then 'pounces' on you there is a chance tears could then flow downwards! 

For you both... although crying appears to stop for you when sex actually commences but does the very recent crying observation and perhaps with crying evidence still visible - tear stained face, wet eyes etc. Does the enhance the enjoyment of the sex? ​

Last edited by tearhunter (March 30, 2016 10:58 am)

March 31, 2016 4:29 pm  #17

TorNorth wrote:

Is your wife aware of her lip curl, or is it more instinctive that she doesn't want to kiss while lip curling?

I think it's instinctive, and I don't want to make her uncomfortable. She doesn't recognize the concept of a lip curl. It's really a word that you've invented and that we've adopted on this forum.

TorNorth wrote:

Have you seen so many women of your Indian side cry? Would I be right in guessing most of it is from weddings?

Yes I have. Yes you are. I was really scared at the first Hindu wedding I went to. I was 9 years old. Everyone was crying much too hard and it didn't make any sense to me. In fact, it still doesn't. Also, two of my cousins had their engagements end, and that made them cry with lip curls. Indians cry a lot due to marriage-related reasons. None of the American weddings I've been to involve this much heavy crying. My own wedding was totally tear-free, as it should have been. Are you Indian? Was there crying at your wedding?

tearhunter wrote:

You mentioned her belly - which implies she was crying naked. The combination of a woman that cries a lot of tears naked is seriously hot! When she is crying naked do tears often fall/run onto her neck, chest and breasts?

Sorry TH, I don't really remember. I've only recently started paying attention to where her tears fall, mainly because you keep asking about it. From now on, I'll pay more attention and remember these details. A lot of these moments are personal, so I can't promise I'll just jump on here and share every one. But the more casual episodes, I'll make sure to post about if you like them.

tearhunter wrote:

for your tears to flow beyond your cleavage and onto your abdomen - wow! - you must have been producing a serious quantity of tears.

I wasn't being clear about this. The tears didn't roll the entire way from my face to my abdomen. I was changing positions a lot during this episode; I meant to say that because of the way I was positioned, tears were dropping directly from my eyes or chin to my abdomen and legs. 

tearhunter wrote:

For you both... although crying appears to stop for you when sex actually commences but does the very recent crying observation and perhaps with crying evidence still visible - tear stained face, wet eyes etc. Does the enhance the enjoyment of the sex? ​

Wet eyes are lovely, but I really like her post-cry breathing pattern. It's kind of softly raggedy, and yes its really nice.

Last edited by truffle (March 31, 2016 4:47 pm)

April 3, 2016 6:33 am  #18

And TorNorth... also amazing, I love it when my wife cries on my chest and I feel her tears drop onto my chest. I think you have also said before your wife produces a lot of tears - have you ever seen tears roll down her neck and onto her breasts? She would obviously have to change position from lying on your chest but if she then 'pounces' on you there is a chance tears could then flow downwards!

For you both... although crying appears to stop for you when sex actually commences but does the very recent crying observation and perhaps with crying evidence still visible - tear stained face, wet eyes etc. Does the enhance the enjoyment of the sex? ​

Like I said, these moments happen in the dark, so I get nothing visually. My wife rarely cries hard when there's enough visible light for me to see her face. There moments when she'd be talking and crying in a calmer manner - when large drops would roll down her eyes undisturbed and roll down her neck. She's never been naked during these moments so can't really describe further

One thing I've noticed for myself is that if there's too much wetness on her face when kissing, it's quite a turn off. I know that's weird coming from a dacryphiliac, but tears only have visual appeal to me. I don't enjoy its salty, slightly mucus-y touch. I especially don't care for the taste.

April 3, 2016 7:29 am  #19

Yes I have. Yes you are. I was really scared at the first Hindu wedding I went to. I was 9 years old. Everyone was crying much too hard and it didn't make any sense to me. In fact, it still doesn't. Also, two of my cousins had their engagements end, and that made them cry with lip curls. Indians cry a lot due to marriage-related reasons. None of the American weddings I've been to involve this much heavy crying. My own wedding was totally tear-free, as it should have been. Are you Indian? Was there crying at your wedding?

I'm not Indian but I am of south Asian descent. I love crying in these weddings because the crying is quite intense and the women are well made up and looking pretty. There was no crying in my wedding, but I've come across a few good crying moments in others'. My favourite is probably the wedding of one of my uncles - where most of the women were crying with their faces open. I don't remember the tears, but at least four were lip curling. This included the bride, her mother and two relatives - one of whom had a spectacularly bulging lip. Can you describe some of your own Indian crying experiences? The lip curls themselves and the attractiveness of the woman if you can remember either. Did the crying in those moments turn you on?

April 17, 2016 12:57 am  #20

I wish I had something along those lines, TorNorth. Most of these weddings happened when I was very young and didn't really have much sexuality at all, and I'm not comfortable judging sexual attractiveness of my relatives. The prettiest wedding attendees never seemed to cry. Also the criers always wiped their tears quickly. My experiences with wedding tears have always been kind of boring.

Board footera