You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 20, 2016 4:03 am  #1

Are there any males out there that actually like being comforted?

Within the dacryphilia community, I have noticed a significant amount of females who are turned on by comforting (myself included for sure!). In fact, this form of dacryphilia seems almost female exclusive... but besides that, have any of you ever known of a male that is turned on by BEING comforted? Or do you happen to be one of those males? I'm just wondering how many men out there are like that, because I don't think I've ever came across a guy like that! It would honestly make my life to meet a guy like that in person, but I doubt I'll ever get that lucky!

But on a different note, my first couple of sentences just brought this question to me. Why do you think there are so many males that are into the sadistic side of dacryphilia yet so many females into the comforting side of it within the community?

"Sometimes, the best way to help someone is just to be near them."
-Veronica Roth

April 12, 2016 2:45 am  #2

Re: Are there any males out there that actually like being comforted?

I enjoy being comforted, and it definitely turns me on (I'm female).

I've posted many times about the guy I was with - he loved being comforted.

And I actually have a new boyfriend now, who also loves being comforted. I don't know if he's directly turned on by the comforting, but it definitely increases intimacy between us, and those emotions are all tied together with sexual things. It's hard to differentiate and define.

April 12, 2016 9:08 am  #3

I enjoy being comforted by a female (I'm male) for sure. It's really nice to be looked after when you are crying. For me it means I can let go and feel whatever I'm feeling without worrying about being judged. I therefore have to trust the woman involved completely. It would not be the same for a guy! I don't feel comfortable crying in front of another male - it just feels wrong to me.

November 11, 2017 6:53 pm  #4

Well, I actually like both (I am Male), I love wiping-kissing my wife's tears, but I am also turned on when she wipes mine. Short answer, yes, I like being comforted.

Your second question, about sadist and comforters, I don't have an answer for that, at least I am one of the comforters.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 22, 2017 12:51 am)

Board footera