You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 27, 2016 10:44 pm  #1

A Recalled Comforting Dream

I've recently remembered a dream I had years ago, in middle school, that occured after I had observed a real life crying incident involving a female friend.

We were both eleven at the time. As I remember the actual incident, she had been harassed by some other girls in the cafeteria at lunch and came outside halfway through lunch, in tears. She was a lovely girl, of Irish descent and looked it, freckles, fair skin, green eyes, radiant red hair.

I remember her half-crying as she talked to a group of us. Her eyes were wet but her tears were not full enough to run down her face. Her voice was choked up and cracking, and each sentence was punctuated by a high-pitched, airy, lilting gasp.

The cluster of us did our best to reassure her and calm her down. I didn't go in for a full hug, being somewhat shy about my feelings at that time, though afterwards I wished that I had tried.

Anyway, a week or two later I had a dream. The context was completely changed into something oddball and nonsensical. Something to do with a Jon Bon Jovi concert gone completely awry, if I remember right. However, the denoument soon took a familiar course, as I found her crying in front of me in our school hallway. This time I opened my arms for her, and, with a shuddering voice, she bid me to comfort her, saying "please hold me, protect me..."

I pulled her close to me, her head tucked into my left shoulder, and just as I felt sure that she was going to collapse into full sobs, I felt a strange tightness and a tingle from deep inside my genital region, and awoke to find that I had soaked the sheet with my first ever orgasm.

So, there you have it. Comforting a crying girl was my first ever wet dream. One occurrence out of many in a long string of wonderful teary discoveries.

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (May 27, 2016 10:50 pm)

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

May 29, 2016 12:57 am  #2

Re: A Recalled Comforting Dream

It's fascinating that your first wet dream is crying related. I'm interested to know what relation dreams might have with our fetish. I told the story before that my dacryphilia started with a dream.

Crying women in my dreams are usually dream characters. However, a year ago I dreamed about a real girl. This girl was s colleague of mine. Not particularly beautiful, but strangely sexy. Her bottom lip looks like the kind that would curl during crying. I dreamt that she was crouching outside the building where we worked, sobbing hard. Her lip was of course curled. I saw this in good detail; her lip was curled but in a thin, pulled back way as opposed to a more bulging curl. Her eyes were screwed shut.

Needless to say I was pissed when I woke up and realised it was a dream. In in the dream I was looking forward to posting that obs on cryinglovers.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 29, 2016 1:45 am  #3

TorNorth wrote:

It's fascinating that your first wet dream is crying related. I'm interested to know what relation dreams might have with our fetish. I told the story before that my dacryphilia started with a dream.

I beg pardon, but I don't remember that story. Will you remind me?

May 29, 2016 1:55 pm  #4

I was four when I had the dream. There were several women, and they were walking in a single file. One of them was carrying me. For some reason they were walking through an alleyway that was actually in front of one of my great uncles' house. The women were sobbing in unison. In fact, they made slow "uh....uh....uh" sounds that were perfectly synchronized. In the dream I had my very first sexual feeling. I was literally dry humping the woman that was carrying me

I couldn't see their faces. This is very ironic because my fetish relies on the shape of the bottom lip, and in the dream I was very turned on despite getting no glimpse of their expressions. In real life though, the first time I had a crying related turn on was a few days after the dream, where I saw a woman lip curling on TV.

I have a theory. I think may the dream awakened my fetish for crying women, but didn't specify the type of crying I would like. Then the very first crying I came across involved lip curling, and I latched on to that. Maybe if she wasn't lip curling on that video, I'd never be interested in this particular part of crying.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

May 29, 2016 2:14 pm  #5

That sounds great. Four-year-old me would have loved that dream.

May 29, 2016 7:17 pm  #6

I've been playing with the idea of controlling my dreams to include crying. The best technique for me has been to wake up after about four hours of sleep, watch a bunch of crying videos, and then go back to sleep immediately. Sometimes then my dream will include a crying girl. These dreams are always really brief though, because I quickly realize I'm dreaming and then wake right up.

I've been trying like crazy to get a decent lucid dream that involves crying, but it just hasn't happened.

May 29, 2016 7:34 pm  #7

I've had a handful of crying dreams, most of them invoking women I've been attracted to at some point. Sadly, they always end before she gets to full sobbing.

Board footera