You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 30, 2016 5:40 am  #1

Random fantasies you've had lately

My love life has taken a turn for the crazy. Maybe I will feel ready to write about it at some point. But for now to distract myself I thought I'd make a thread that we can all post in where we tell random fantasies or fancies we've had.

Mine:

-I've been very into my fandoms lately and I've been thinking more about female characters. (This is part of my real life problem right now, too!) I've gotten surprisingly into fantasies where one male and one female character cry together, which I used to hate. They are always young in these fantasies, teens or 20's, and they are always either siblings or close like siblings. NEVER a couple or in a romantic relationship.

-I was having a fantasy very early the other morning, before I even really woke up, where two characters who were close siblings were crying together but due to both of their strong personalities, neither wanted to acknowledge it. In my fantasy, the male character kept sniffling but refused to take his handkerchief out because that would be admitting defeat, admitting he was crying. But of course he eventually had to because if was just that bad. He was just crying that much. And I just imagined both of them drying their eyes like "yeah, shut up. We speak of this to NO ONE, okay?"

-It wasn't in that fantasy, but later I thought how great it would have been if their dad consoled them.

-Father/son stuff. Or any relationship that's like that in nature. Especially if it's like, one character who is late teens/early 20's and another who is like 35-40 and both are attractive. I want to think about cute male characters being consoled by their father figure.

-I guess a lot of family stuff. Which is weird because these fantasies do turn me on, because they're attractive people crying, but they aren't sexual in nature. In fact, if they turned to incest I would be completely disgusted and turned off. So I guess these scenes are sexual to me, the voyuer, but not at all to the characters in-scene.

-I recently had a really weird fantasy about reading a script and emotionally preparing for a crying scene in a very crowded public place. And an attractive guy coming up to me and asking why I was crying and me explaining that I'm an actress. Would I ever be bold enough to really try this? Should I?!

Okay, spill yours! Cause mine are embarrassing. 

May 30, 2016 5:48 am  #2

Re: Random fantasies you've had lately

Boy, oh, boy, I've got a million of 'em.

One longtime one I've had that I've not gotten to indulge yet is consoling a crying woman in the shower. It would feel amazing to be holding her wet body against me while she sobs and the hot water pours over the both of us. 

Two women crying on me at once, somehow managing a double hug, or one holding on from the back and one from the front. Would be interesting and hot to see if eventually their sobs and gasps began to sync up. 

I'll post some more as they come to mind. 

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

May 30, 2016 12:10 pm  #3

One recent fantasy I had was that I was going on a cross country driving tour of America from New York to Los Angeles and at my first hotel on the route I'd meet this beautiful waitress that I would befriend.

On the day I was starting out I would see her crying in Central Park as she had been fired from her job and after comforting her for a while I'd invite her to accompany me

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

May 30, 2016 2:11 pm  #4

Another one I had was of me travelling down to London to see Les Miserables. My companion sits opposite me and either reads a Nicholas Sparks book or watches the film adaptation on her laptop. Throughout this process I'm discreetly looking at her as she quietly cries single tears. At the station I invite her along to see the show when her previous plan doesn't work out. We see the show and the rest of the night proceeds like Before Sunrise

May 30, 2016 11:38 pm  #5

Haven't had any LATELY really,  but I'll share the elaborate one I developed  in late high school or early college years. Thought this up WELL before I realized this was a fetish with a name. Anyway Trying to leave out all the extra details to keep it brief:

I have a group of thug friends who have a grudge against some hot guy, so they hatch a plan to kidnap and torture him. Im too late to stop the plan but I know about it so I "save " him and free him from where they have him tied up after hurting him.

I help him escape and at this point they're after both of us,  but it gets resolved and they are arrested and charged. 

That's basically The setup for the future friendship with me and the guy, which involves many breakdowns and crying episodes as he deals with his traumatic experience. 

A few interesting things to me looking back:
-In the story,  his trauma has made him shut out Old friends he had before the incident and now only feels comfortable hanging out with me. And definitely only comfortable talking about it and crying with me.
-like most of my other self made crying fantasies, it's important that I not have a romantic relationship with the crier.  Just very best friends.  (Why, I don't know)

May 31, 2016 4:46 am  #6

I'm the same way, Ella! I almost never fantasize about crying in romantic relationships, especially in hetero pairings. I wonder why. Maybe because that makes it too sexual to us?

I love hearing about everyone's fantasies, keep it up, guys!

May 31, 2016 5:26 am  #7

I've always wanted to comfort a complete stranger. Maybe I'd be out walking someday, on a local trail or through a park, or maybe finding her broken down at the side or the road, and the stress of whatever situation has her tearing up and sniffling. I would check on her, ask her if she was alright and needed help or anything. She would choke out a few sentences, finding it hard to talk with the pit in her throat. Eventually, she would give up her efforts to talk and just choke out one, then two labored sobs, like "a-huh....a-huh..." and begin to lean toward me, as I simultaneously open my arms for her to cry in.

After she finished cleansing her heart, we would exchange names with an awkward but friendly chuckle.

May 31, 2016 5:29 am  #8

I find it interesting that you guys never involve any kind of romantic relationship in your fantasies.  Since I've been in a romantic relationship, I find I fantasize almost exclusively about my bf crying and me comforting him.  Usually, I'll either put the two of us in a situation that I've recently read about or seen on TV, or I'll invent something that's at least somewhat plausible with our life situation.

Recently, we've been working toward getting an apartment together (we move in tomorrow, actually), so most of my fantasies have been about seeing the weak moments that I'm not around for in our current arrangement.  Sometimes, we're in bed and I hear him crying out in a nightmare, or I come to bed for the night and hear sniffling and realize he isn't actually asleep but has been crying.  Other times, I'll come home from work and hear muffled sobbing coming from the bedroom or bathroom and go off to investigate.  It's just interesting, because I do feel like living together will give me more opportunities to be there for moments like this, as I'll be in on his daily life.

May 31, 2016 5:39 am  #9

punkchick wrote:

I find it interesting that you guys never involve any kind of romantic relationship in your fantasies.

I suppose it's because I've had quite a few experiences comforting girlfriends in the past. Each time was wonderful, but they also don't represent anything new to experience, so to speak.

Sometimes I fantasize and remember an ex crying on me at some time or another, but I always want to share new things.

May 31, 2016 10:22 am  #10

I have another fantasy which is kind of a non crying one, although we could have some I suppose. I've been watching a lot of Power Rangers lately so my next fantasy begins like the setup for Operation Overdrive namely a rich person (me in this case obviously) hires a team to take down an evil team of monsters. My Power Rangers team would be Tori Hanson, Kira Ford, Sydney Drew, Madison Rocca, Ronnie Robinson, Lily Chilman and Summer Lansdown. I might write this as a story and submit it in the fiction section if there is an interest

Board footera