You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 30, 2011 1:37 pm  #1

New observation

Few days ago one of the team leaders where I work was leading. One of the members of staff gave a small speech for her, and it made our shift manager tearful. She kept wiping her eyes which were running freely with tears. The trouble is, the smiled through the whole thing. I do hate it when the eyes cry but the lips smile.

Last edited by TorNorth (July 30, 2011 1:37 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 2, 2011 8:54 pm  #2

Re: New observation

We are definetly opposites on that one TorNorth - which is fine of course - I love to see tears, far more than lips curling.
What would hack me off a bit is the fact she was wiping her tears away, much prefer it when they are allowed to roll down the cheeks unchecked.

I also like seeing women cry for the first time, it's even better when they are not expected of that person. I think people cry in a million different ways which is so beautiful to witness.

August 2, 2011 10:59 pm  #3

I also hate to see them wipe their tears. Mostly because the hands go in the way of the face, blocking the expression. I also like to see tears roll down the cheeks. While it is not nearly as hot as lip curling, it's still very beautiful. I especially like light blue or green eyes filling up with tears and slowly rolling down the cheeks.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 2, 2011 11:55 pm  #4

I love tears, but I MUCH prefer at least a little mouth involvement. For example, I've seen several men start to cry with a quivering chin, and a couple of tears quickly sliding down the cheek. That was perfect.

August 3, 2011 7:04 pm  #5

TorNorth wrote:

I also hate to see them wipe their tears. Mostly because the hands go in the way of the face, blocking the expression. I also like to see tears roll down the cheeks. While it is not nearly as hot as lip curling, it's still very beautiful. I especially like light blue or green eyes filling up with tears and slowly rolling down the cheeks.

Totally agree with regard to light blue eyes filling up with tears - they tend to go even lighter almost an electric blue colour which is amazing. I also like green eyes because they are not as common as blue or brown eyes and look stunning filled with tears - they also appear lighter in colour. Although when green eyes are mixed with some brown they tend to go darker. But just so no-one feels left out I also love brown eyes - brown eyes sparkle more when full of tears - the tears seam more noticable in brown eyes.

I guess I like tears in any colour of eyes really   

Board footera