You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 7, 2016 3:00 am  #11

Re: Men being whipped? (In movies)

Now can some talented moviemaker do a similar scene with someone else? I am not into Elvis.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 9, 2016 4:37 pm  #12

I've naturally been interested in emotional h/c for many years, but I hadn't really considered the physical hurt stuff until recently!  By the way, this interest is being cultivated intentionally for practical purposes because I'm not getting many male crying observations IRL... like one every few YEARS, and some are not even very good and they're all extremely short.  So I have an interest in meeting a guy who is interested in doing submissive play with me.  I'm just guessing of the subset of men who are actually into this idea, many would prefer to be physically brought to tears rather than mentally, hence my interests in branching out a bit from the emotional... but I digress...

I can get into guys being whipped... but I'm really picky!  I watched both the Denzel and Elvis scenes and preferred the Elvis one because Elvis is sort of wincing and looking more helpless whereas Denzel's expression is one of resilience and strength.  He does shed pretty tears (well done, Denzel!), but he never loses that strong composure.  So for me, I guess that means it's more important to see some struggle during a whipping scene, especially mental struggle, but tears are obviously a MAJOR INTEREST!!!

Before I get into it, I will mention I think I like the concept of "torture" more than whipping because torture could be many types of things including ones that don't involve physical pain but more of a mental one.  I also like the thought of tying someone up or seeing them tied up more than the thought of whipping.  But this topic is about whipping, so back to WHIPPING... ahhhh yes, whipping...

OK... so during consentual-with-safeword-light-whipping (I am taking this out of the movies now), I would love to hear the guy yelp out things like, "No, no!" and "Please stop!" and things like that.  Just makes him seem more helpless.  I also like the thought of him physically trembling.  The shirt off is a nice touch on a guy with a nice body.  But it's not a requirement and I want him otherwise clothed.  But being the hurt/comfort comforter that I am, I especially like the thought of taking care of him after he's a battered mess.  Aww!! 

I think if I were whipping someone (this would be new to me, BTW), I wouldn't be getting off in a sadistic way... if anything, I'd be getting off on feeling sorry for him, because feeling empathy for a man in pain turns me on!!  I'd also be getting off on the fact that I was making HIM happy, and that's the crucial part that would help me get into my role and not wimp out on the whipping!  I like the concept of making a man happy by hurting him because, wow... it twists my heart in two different directions at once!  Like, I'm happy because I have the priviledge of getting to make HIM happy, yet feel sorry for him at the same time because he seems to need the pain to get to the happy place, yet pain seems, on the surface at least, to be an unhappy thing!  Wow, how fascinating, this connection between pain and pleasure!!  Though I have yet to meet someone wired like that, but then again, I probably HAVE and just don't know it!!!  Not exactly a casual conversation!!!  Well, but it could be if you just bring it up in more general terms... and go from there... (listen to my wheels turning now, haha...)

I can't comment on the other scenes mentioned, but anyone wants to post any links to the scenes, I'd love to see them all and rank them!  Don't have time to watch the whole movies.

Last edited by Diana (June 9, 2016 5:07 pm)

June 9, 2016 6:19 pm  #13

I recently posted about the movie Sunset Song in the crying scenes directory -- it's a very moving film that contains a lot of male and female crying.  I just remembered that it also contains a fairly extended whipping scene that would probably be of interest to people on this thread.  

(Weirdly, hurt/bondage/humiliation scenarios only work for me when I imagine that I'm the one on the receiving end. :/ These fantasies, which basically only pop into my mind during intimate moments seem to be totally separate from my interest in male crying, which I think about a lot more in my regular life. But I digress . . .)  

In the scene, Will, the handsome brother of the female lead, is beaten with a belt by their abusive father. It lasts at least 2 or 3 minutes, the actor stares directly into the camera the entire time, and I believe you can see his eyes fill with tears while the whipping is taking place. 

The trailer contains a small portion of this scene at about 0:27. https://youtu.be/6Be0zgCk6a8

The film isn't out on DVD yet and I couldn't find the scene online, but I suspect it will end up on Netflix at some point 

Last edited by Tristana (June 9, 2016 6:23 pm)

June 10, 2016 2:52 am  #14

OOoh nice catch Tristana! That looks like a good one.

June 10, 2016 3:03 am  #15

Diana, I wish I could be a man for us both (but ladyparts and gender ID do get in the way). :D

June 11, 2016 7:44 am  #16

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Diana, I wish I could be a man for us both

Haha, thanks.  If I were part of the BDSM community, I'd probably already have figured out how to satisfy my crying fetish long ago, but I am weird.  Because I seem to be looking for something much more innocent than that, so it doesn't really fit the sex club scene.  Yet it's not entirely innocent either!  I'm just a gal with an intense interest in playing vulnerability games with a guy.  Openly.  One-on-one.  That is, unless I just luck out and a guy happens to come to me when he's on the edge of tears and looking for comfort.  Which NEVER, EVER happens.  Hmm, maybe I just need to think of more types of "games" to get the vulnerability game ball rolling!!  Less obvious ones than getting out whips.  Might start a thread on this topic...

Honestly, I haven't seen a whipping scene from a movie that has turned me on (that I can think of, anyway), but I definitely think there's potential, because the day I realized I had a crying fetish, I witnessed a scene involving torture (both physical and emotional), physical restraints, and a half naked guy with tears running down his face. 

Too bad that preview clip is so short, Tristana, but thanks for the tip.

June 11, 2016 4:27 pm  #17

Diana, from what I know of the BDSM community, you'd be surprised to find out that while it's chiefly known for 'kinky sex stuff', there is plenty, plenty of stuff that's more in line with what you or I want. 

Also what scene is that? Sounds intriguing.

Last edited by PhoebeOnThePhone (June 11, 2016 4:27 pm)

June 12, 2016 5:28 am  #18

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Diana, from what I know of the BDSM community, you'd be surprised to find out that while it's chiefly known for 'kinky sex stuff', there is plenty, plenty of stuff that's more in line with what you or I want.

PhoebeOnThePhone... this sounds awesome... can you please elaborate?  Where and what have you found?  Would love to know!!  

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

Also what scene is that? Sounds intriguing.

I will PM you about the scene.  I am too shy to reveal it publicly because it's a story I might want to share with a future playmate (I would just hate to think anyone could figure out who I am from something specific in one of my posts... I reveal a LOT of stuff in here!!).

June 12, 2016 7:05 am  #19

I think the concept of whipping, etc. does interest me, but I would never want to actually be involved in the whipping itself.  I would want to get the guy after the fact, to help him get up, to clean his wounds, and most importantly and excitingly of all, to hold him as he cries from the trauma of it all.

June 12, 2016 7:21 pm  #20

punkchick wrote:

I think the concept of whipping, etc. does interest me, but I would never want to actually be involved in the whipping itself.  I would want to get the guy after the fact, to help him get up, to clean his wounds, and most importantly and excitingly of all, to hold him as he cries from the trauma of it all.

I used to feel the same way.  And I can't predict how I'd really react to the whipping, but I'm at the point where I'm willing to give it a try if results in the part that really excites me (crying in my arms).  My hope is that I could see the mix of pain and pleasure on his face with each strike and that the pleasure would make it OK.  That's why it's so important to me that it be someone who truly wants it.  I don't want someone who would just do it to please me.  Well, crying is different.  They could do that just to please me.  But the whipping is something they should love for itself, as in the love of the painful sensation and/or the headspace it puts them in.  OMG, it has been more than a *decade* since I've held a crying man in my arms!!!  That's so long that *I* could cry!!!  The upside for some lucky guy is that this helps fuel my dominant side immensely, which probably wouldn't be so present otherwise.  Maybe with each whip, I'll think of all the guys who didn't end up crying... all the disappointments... unleash that frustration on him... wow, it could be therapy for us both...  

Board footera