You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 17, 2012 3:18 pm  #11

Re: Celebrities you would like to see crying ...

Suckerformanlytears wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

Oh and Scarlett Johansson

- George Clooney! (I have read something about a proper crying scene in "the Descendants", but he is filmed from the back, so I think it might be dissapointing. Am exited though...the movie releases in my country this month)

I was right! It was a totally dissapointing scene. Very short only 2-3 seconds, filmed from the back.
BUT; there was another crying scene in the movie as well, and that one was really good. As he is saying goodbye to his wife he starts to cry, and one tear escapes the eye and runs down to his nose. Camera close up, and his face showing the pain he feels so well. Beautifully acted. I loved the movie, he deserves an oscar for this movie!

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

January 27, 2012 11:40 pm  #12

Man I got a list if anyone can point me in the right direction of where I can see any of these actresses or singers cry, I would appreciate it

-Mya` Harrison (I wanted to see her cry the most since I was in middle school probalbly)

-Christina Aguilera (I've seen her cry once in a interview on E)

-Minka Kelly (I would absolutely love to see her with at least one tear._

-Evan Rachael Wood (I havent seen her cry except in "Idles of March" but I would like to see more)

-Keri Hilson (I just would like to see her cry)

-Scarlett Johannson (I have not actually seen her cry before. She is the type I would like to see her cry like Julianne Moore does in that video)

-Keira Knightley (She is very pretty and Ive seen her get emotional in a couple movies, but she hasnt done any proper crying)

-Megan Fox (Same as Keira. Transformers 2 satisfied me a little bit)

-Freida Pinto (I would love to see her with a least a tear. I always like to see woman with darker skin cry because I like the tear trails as well, and I feel Freida would definitely have some great tears)

-Ashanti Douglas (Another person who I wanted to see cry since I was in middle school) (Im 24 now)

-Kirsten Dunst (I feel in love with her after I seen her crying scene in Marie Antoinette, I like that type of crying with some women and Kirsten pulled that off perfectly)

-Jada Pinkett (I would just like to watch her break down)

-Nicki Minaj (I loved the cry she had on MTV. She looked great.)

-Sarah Jessica Parker (I wanted to see her cry like Kirsten Dunst did in Marie Antoinette)

Last edited by MGomez (January 27, 2012 11:42 pm)

January 28, 2012 3:30 pm  #13

Kirsten Dunst cries in Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind...

Sarah Jessica Parker cries in episodes of Sex And The City, of course, though don't know the exact episode numbers/titles... 

Welcome to the group!!

January 28, 2012 7:39 pm  #14

Kirsten Dunst also has a single tear in Spider-Man near the end

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 28, 2012 8:14 pm  #15

There's an IRL video clip of Jada Pinkett crying over the death of some rapper. I won't post it here, of course. I liked it because she did a mild lip curl (tears might have been visible too, but I didn't notice). Keira has a crying scene in Doctor Zhivago. She also got a little tearful in the second Pirates movie.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 30, 2012 10:04 pm  #16

Has anyone seen any good clips of Anne Hathaway crying? She's gorgeous, and she has beautiful lips... that I bet would look amazing if she were to sob.

Also a ton of my favorite musicians. John Mayer would be at the top of that list.

January 30, 2012 11:13 pm  #17

There was a clip of Anne Hathaway crying briefly in real life. I love how her chin just spasmed out of control. Can't find it anywhere on youtube now, but I have it saved somewhere. Her lips are magnificent when she cries on cue, though. Her best was in "The Passengers". This screenshot is in one of the trailers: http://thealbinoking.deviantart.com/art/Anne-Hathaway-195695549

Last edited by TorNorth (January 30, 2012 11:21 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

January 31, 2012 1:41 am  #18

Oh wow, that's just how I imagined it. I need to find this clip!

January 31, 2012 10:17 am  #19

MGomez: Check out the movie Melancholia (Lars Von Triers latest), where Kirsten Dunst plays a totally depressed bride.
She looks like she is about to cry throughout the entire movie, and she has at least one complete breakdown as well (dinner scene, after the wedding)

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

February 4, 2012 11:35 pm  #20

woundedpuppy wrote:

Kirsten Dunst cries in Eternal Sunshine Of The Spotless Mind...

Sarah Jessica Parker cries in episodes of Sex And The City, of course, though don't know the exact episode numbers/titles... 

Welcome to the group!!

Thanks for the welcome and the help. I know there is alot of Kirsten Dunst crying scenes floating around. I am going to check them out. I looked for the episodes for Sarah jessica Parker but I just cant stand watching entire Sex and the City episodes..lol

Board footera