You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 22, 2012 7:16 am  #1

Hi~ New here. Why I like crying.

I just thought perhaps I'd talk about why I like crying.

So, I'm 17, and asexual, so nothing really /turns me on/ except for perhaps another fetish of mine, omorashi.

That is actually a urine desperation fetish i.e. arousal over someone having a full bladder, the climax of the fetish being when the desperate person wets themselves.
This is 'arousing' (or as close as I know it) for several reasons, one of which is because of Humiliation.
The shame, the embarassment. It's all wonderful. All my life, I've had an obsession with both things. Crying, and bladder desperation in other people.

I'm not really sure how to get to the point here, haha.

The only time I REALLY like crying is when it is in attractive boys/men who normally are very stoic and composed. When something happens that causes them to start to cry. It's simply wonderful. I love the thought of their composure being broke down. Bladder desperation will eventually break down anyone, no matter who it is, and I love that. It will humiliate them.

I love it if they're deeply upset by something, or if they're humiliated. Either way, the thought of them being pushed to that point that tears start to run, it's just hot. I like crying when and because it is the breakdown of composure in mature boys and men. Idk. This post made no sense and it's half about why I love omorashi and not crying, haha.

I guess I'm trying to say I love them both because I love anything that can break down uptight men like that. <3

thankyou for listening, anyway.

January 22, 2012 4:19 pm  #2

Re: Hi~ New here. Why I like crying.

Your post totally makes sense, and hey, I have learned about a new fetish in the process!  I had never heard of omorashi before.  Welcome to the group!  I agree that there's definitely an extra sweetness to seeing a normally stoic and composed guy break down.  In my case, I particularly like seeing funny guys break down, maybe in part because crying is the opposite of their "funny" persona.  Although I definitely like guys who will cry at the drop of a hat too, as long as it's about the *right* kind of things (for example, there are very few types of "happy" cries I like, sorry guys!) ;)

Niflheimr, are you male or female? (just out of curiosity)

January 22, 2012 6:59 pm  #3

Ah, regrettably I am female.

Well, on the outside. I'm bigender, preferring to be a male who looks like a female. (Yet another strange way of enjoying girly men ahaha.)

January 22, 2012 7:02 pm  #4

Hey, another genderqueer (though I'm agender) asexual fetishist!  I thought I was the only one!

January 22, 2012 7:31 pm  #5

@Dacrypticphile

I think it is verily possible for asexuals to experience excitement towards sexual fetishes. The concept of actual sex itself isn't present, and maybe it's a different kind of arousal towards such things, but yes. Things can excite asexuals, no doubt about that.

January 23, 2012 1:25 pm  #6

Hi and welcome! Definetly agree with you in your love for the rare occations when strong, stoic men break down and cry. This is my favourite as well. Have never heard about omorashi before, but it's never to late to learn
Hope you will enjoy the forum. It's fantastic to have somewhere to discuss and write about things no one else in your life knows anyting about (at least that's how it is in my situation)

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

January 27, 2012 1:58 am  #7

Welcome to the forum!! I also love stoic men who break down and lose control, and I definitely understand the relationship between your two fetishes. I hope you continue to post here; we're a friendly bunch and it's great to be able to write about and discuss our fetishes!

February 1, 2012 1:09 am  #8

Hey, and welcome. I'm pretty interested in Omorashi too! Mainly as an offshoot of my crying/general vulnerability fetish, so pretty similar to you I guess - breaking down composure. However, I find it quite difficult to apply any of this to real life; my boyfriend is too lovely for me to want to actually humiliate him or see him truly upset, but that doesn't mean I can't imagine it

March 13, 2012 8:35 pm  #9

Seems I ended up here, randomly browsing words on the internet. I guess I can respond.

I'm a male (adult) and I love crying, I cry a lot/often when I read or watch some emotional art (stories, pictures, comics, cartoons, movies, music, games, any sort of art can work). It's sort of helpless and very relieving, makes me feel content and complete, I like to hug some plushy or pillow while doing it (I cry from both sad and happy things, things which induce overwhelming emotions). I guess I'm sort of weird. I like to keep in touch with my inner child. I generally don't find it arousing in any way though.
I almost never cry when it's not art, I'm generally a very calm, collected, happy, funny person who likes to joke a lot. But when it's art... let's say I can cry from watching a kid hug a pokemon, and I'm perfectly content with that. I always do it alone, there were very few situations when i cried surrounded by other people, once I cried on a class trip because a song made me sad XD I was pretty embarrassed because there were other kids around... I felt pretty bad at that time... crying is a very intimate experience to me, I guess.

That full bladder thing does turn me on, though not really when I'm watching it, it's more of a physical turn on. Having a full bladder pushes on something inside and it makes me more horny... but I wouldn't feel helpless or cry because of it, just feel horny XD.
But I think I get what you are thinking of, like some boy crying because he couldn't hold it and he messed up and is feeling helpless and distressed.

I'm a weird mix of asexual and bi/pansexual... it doesn't really make sense, I don't really know. But it seems closest to the truth in a weird way.
I do get turned on by helplessness and distress, but generally in different scenarios and it's not based on crying.

Last edited by itsasecret (March 13, 2012 8:50 pm)

March 14, 2012 1:36 am  #10

Wow, I love that you love to cry!  Welcome to the forum! 

Feel free to post any descriptions of your crying episodes (like what was making you cry at the time, how long it lasted, etc.) in our Observations section if you want.

Board footera