You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 4, 2012 11:37 pm  #21

Re: Celebrities you would like to see crying ...

o

TorNorth wrote:

There's an IRL video clip of Jada Pinkett crying over the death of some rapper. I won't post it here, of course. I liked it because she did a mild lip curl (tears might have been visible too, but I didn't notice). Keira has a crying scene in Doctor Zhivago. She also got a little tearful in the second Pirates movie.

I just saw the Jada Pinkett video. She was crying over 2Pac. It was amazing I just wish she would of had some tears but it was satisfying either way. Thank you.

I recently saw an episode of Love And Hip Hop where Olivia Longott and her manager where both crying. It was very good. Olivia was someone I wanted to see cry when I was in High School and I started watching the show because I figured there would be tears here is a link to the video clip. http://dimewars.com/Video/Olivia----Her-Manager-Have-An-Emotional-Crying-Fest-Cause-Her-Career-Ain-t-Poppin.aspx?bcmediaid=a5d1d9de-3761-4302-a999-af1f84818a0b

February 5, 2012 5:32 am  #22

You know, come to think of it, although I know Kirsten cries in Eternal Sunshine of the Spotless Mind, the breakdown scene I'm thinking of in particular might be from the DVD extras, like a deleted scene or extended crying scene from what is actually shown in the movie -- so if you rent it, make sure you check the special features on the DVD.  To the best of my recollection, she's sitting on the floor bawling her eyes out while listening to a recording.  I think it's an extended scene from what's in the final cut of the movie.

Last edited by woundedpuppy (February 5, 2012 5:33 am)

February 6, 2012 12:36 am  #23

I'll add Jennifer Lawrence to the list

Ugly crying is pretty crying

February 6, 2012 12:39 am  #24

@MGomez what sort of crying are you into?

February 6, 2012 9:54 pm  #25

TorNorth wrote:

I'll add Jennifer Lawrence to the list

Watch X-Men First Class. It's just the one tear but it's beautiful

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

February 7, 2012 2:49 pm  #26

I need a bit more I'm afraid. But I think she might be a lip curler. Here's hoping.

March 12, 2012 11:31 pm  #27

Paget Brewster (Criminal Minds). She has such large features, and I think she'd look absolutely amazing if she were to properly sob.

March 12, 2012 11:37 pm  #28

I have seen PB sob properly in another movie (can't remember the name). She does indeed look amazing. In fact, the clip was in youtube somewhere :/

March 14, 2012 7:55 pm  #29

I was very happy to see George Clooney cry in the Descendants.  I think he is an incredible actor, but I often wondered whether that was a limitation for him.  The ending scene was so understated and beautiful, underscored his pain. So sweet.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

March 14, 2012 9:52 pm  #30

Welcome, yellowrose!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

Board footera