You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2016 8:16 pm  #1

I've posted this before but this elusive thing

I'm fascinated but the ancient/victorian custom of collecting ones tears in a bottle or container while crying.  I have only ever found one video showing anything like that and very few things to read that weren't academic in nature.  But the image on my head of catching and saving tears and watching them accumulate is weirdly scintillating for me.

July 11, 2016 11:32 am  #2

Re: I've posted this before but this elusive thing

I actually once had a fetish video of someone doing this (crying and collecting tears in a little bottle)
Too bad the hard drive from my old PC with most of my videos recently died... (

Last edited by Netsoy (July 11, 2016 11:33 am)

July 11, 2016 8:50 pm  #3

Where did you find that? ?I've never found anything on it.  No videos.  Not even fiction. Just scholarly historical articles.

July 25, 2016 2:50 am  #4

inmyarmsagain wrote:

Where did you find that? ?I've never found anything on it. No videos. Not even fiction. Just scholarly historical articles.

Someone in the internet (who actually had a sort of hobby for that) sent me a such video to e-mail! It was about 45 min long and she made herself cry as much as possible to collect everything what came out in a bottle, but it' s very long ago... (2009 or 2010)

It's indeed very difficult to find a video (with that subject!) in the internet although enough people cry and upload it???

August 12, 2016 2:09 am  #5

inmyarmsagain wrote:

I'm fascinated but the ancient/victorian custom of collecting ones tears in a bottle or container while crying. I have only ever found one video showing anything like that and very few things to read that weren't academic in nature. But the image on my head of catching and saving tears and watching them accumulate is weirdly scintillating for me.

Inmyarmsagain -- I wasn't looking for this specifically (it's not my thing personally), but I remembered your special interest in tear collection.  This isn't about the Victorian custom of collecting tears, but there are some shots of women catching their tears in vials if that interests you...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m_r8gvWbfFY

Last edited by Diana (August 12, 2016 2:13 am)

August 16, 2016 10:04 pm  #6

Not what I was picturing but interesting.  But the context is odd.

August 18, 2016 4:13 am  #7

I bet this japanese show is a fake.  Nobody can produce 123 milliliters of tears in that short time!   XD

August 18, 2016 8:39 am  #8

Netsoy wrote:

I bet this japanese show is a fake.  Nobody can produce 123 milliliters of tears in that short time!   XD 

Netsoy, the competition takes place over the course of 7 full days.  I think it's possible!

February 18, 2017 12:50 am  #9

In the movie "Cry-baby" there's a close-up of a girl doing that very thing.

February 23, 2017 9:25 pm  #10

Netsoy wrote:

inmyarmsagain wrote:

Where did you find that? ?I've never found anything on it. No videos. Not even fiction. Just scholarly historical articles.

Someone in the internet (who actually had a sort of hobby for that) sent me a such video to e-mail! It was about 45 min long and she made herself cry as much as possible to collect everything what came out in a bottle, but it' s very long ago... (2009 or 2010)

It's indeed very difficult to find a video (with that subject!) in the internet although enough people cry and upload it???

Do you still have it? Would you be willing to share that?

Board footera