You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

July 5, 2016 11:10 pm  #1

Wet Cryers

The girl I was with during the latter part of my time in college was probably the teariest cryer I've yet encountered. She was also a significant lip curler, looking back on it, but that's a subject for another time.

After any crying session, wherever she had her face against me, shoulder, chest, whatever, would be soaking wet with tears. I remember one occasion where she had an emotional breakdown and cried in my arms for about half an hour, I could literally feel her tears falling on the left shoulder of my shirt like raindrops. Afterwards, it looked like someone had poured a glass of water over me.

I pointed it out to her afterwards, "look, you soaked me." She giggled about it.

How many of you have encountered a really wet cryer? Did you get the opportunity to let them unleash a downpour on you?

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (July 5, 2016 11:11 pm)

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

July 6, 2016 12:03 am  #2

Re: Wet Cryers

There's always time for the lip curl! Only joking.

My wife is a very wet crier. She sheds big teardrops that flow fast. There were many times when she cried on my chest or shoulder, and left it soaking wet. I also feel the "heaving" from her that you like. Her body heaves hard, probably because she tries to stifle the sound.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

July 6, 2016 12:34 am  #3

Okay, then. Her lower lip would puff out in a pouty expression, real sad and emotional looking.

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (July 6, 2016 12:38 am)

July 6, 2016 12:41 am  #4

Btw, what you described with your wife is a detail I've often noticed. The more stifled her sobs sounded, the harder they often felt. Silent sobs often feel the sexiest.

July 21, 2016 3:31 am  #5

I think I'm a fairly wet crier, but my boyfriend seems to be quite the opposite.  Even when he's openly crying in front of me, I've only ever seen a couple tears, and they usually don't even run down his face so much as pool around his eyes.  I've never been around him in person when he was flat out sobbing, though, so there may be more tears, then.

August 8, 2016 1:33 pm  #6

Interestingly, even when my boyfriend is sobbing hard, he doesn't shed very many tears. I kiss them off of his face, and there are probably three tears after several minutes of sobbing.

I shed more than that, definitely. I don't soak a shoulder, but I leave a good wet patch.

My ex-BF was a VERY wet crier. Constant flow of tears.

August 12, 2016 1:00 am  #7

carrotcake wrote:

My ex-BF was a VERY wet crier. Constant flow of tears.

Did you enjoy being soaked by him, if you got to partake in that?

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (August 12, 2016 1:00 am)

August 16, 2016 9:51 pm  #8

Needhersobs, any more stories with that girl who likes to cry for you?

August 16, 2016 9:58 pm  #9

inmyarmsagain wrote:

Needhersobs, any more stories with that girl who likes to cry for you?

No, I haven't seen her in a while. We've both been very busy and grown apart somewhat of late. I might have some older memories to share if you're curious, though. What would you like to hear about?

August 16, 2016 10:03 pm  #10

Nothing in particular.  Your stories with her were always gorgeous. You should get together with her

Board footera