You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 16, 2016 10:04 pm  #11

Re: Wet Cryers

inmyarmsagain wrote:

Nothing in particular.  Your stories with her were always gorgeous. You should get together with her

It'd be nice but probably not in the cards for a while.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

August 18, 2016 4:18 am  #12

What is your definition of "wet cryer"?  How many tears have to come out?

August 18, 2016 4:29 am  #13

Netsoy wrote:

What is your definition of "wet cryer"?  How many tears have to come out?

Not really a specific quantity. Just enough that it seems pronounced. Like when my shoulder is thoroughly soaked afterwards, or I can feel them landing on me.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

October 19, 2017 5:42 pm  #14

Yes, actually my wife can be a very wet crier sometimes, and yes, I often hug her, wipe her tears, kiss her tears.  She has had to wash some of my shirts after leaving big wet patches of mixed tears and mascara.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 14, 2017 10:40 am)

November 6, 2017 2:46 pm  #15

I know a girl whom I've seen cry often, but frustratingly, I've never seen a single tear run down her cheek. In fact, I don't think I've seen even her eyes well up with tears. When she cries, her eyes just become red and slightly watery. Kind of like a no-tear crier.

August 11, 2018 5:08 am  #16

my husband is a very wet crier as well, and left my skirts and dresses soaked with tears after sobbing for only a few minutes... He also leaves my shoulder drenched with his tears, like a glass of water as well ahah

August 11, 2018 7:09 am  #17

randomaccount wrote:

my husband is a very wet crier as well, and left my skirts and dresses soaked with tears after sobbing for only a few minutes... He also leaves my shoulder drenched with his tears, like a glass of water as well ahah

Does he usually sob when crying? Does he curl his lips? Would you rather have him bury his face in your skirt or see his tears roll down his cheeks?

August 11, 2018 6:52 pm  #18

Amans lacrimae wrote:

randomaccount wrote:

Does he usually sob when crying? Does he curl his lips? Would you rather have him bury his face in your skirt or see his tears roll down his cheeks?

He isn’t afraid to cry in front of me, which I like a lot so the sobbing sounds are really nice ;). I don’t think he curls his lips, I haven’t really checked so I will look at him thoroughly the next time he sobs. For the skirt question, I’d probably rather have him bury his face into it. Although not seeing his tears is a bit of a bummer, I love feeling him shake and move his back on my lap, and it’s very nice to have him close to me. The after affect is very nice too, him being a very wet crier leaves my skirt to be soaked and I like it when it happens ;). I usually already see tears streaming down his cheeks, so I have the best of both worlds when he sobs hahaha!

Board footera