You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 5, 2016 9:16 pm  #11

Re: Random fantasies you've had lately

I've been fantasizing about feeling a guy's tears on my skin

June 6, 2016 9:49 pm  #12

I'm starting to formulate a fantasy. Atm I have an acquaintance who is very closed off and doesn't want me or any new person as friends. He has a deep-set pain from earlier in life and is so messed up by this that he hurts other people while trying to take care of himself. Inasmuch as I'm capable, I understand, but still hurt and a touch peeved at being brushed aside as though he hasn't given once a thought that he's not the only one with deep pain who needs extra emotional support. 
My fantasy is the classic 'two people who don't like/know each other stuck together' setup, and something  causes him to just break down with only me to comfort him, prompting an actual discussion.

I guess that's kind of mean, and I wouldn't try to actually make that happen irl, but a girl can dream. Irl I can't even talk to him about how he's hurting me because he feels threatened/cornered so, so easily. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 8, 2016 9:18 pm  #13

I am fascinated hearing everyone's fantasies.  Great thread topic!

I have a fantasy based on a situation I actually want to set up in real life (although it will take courage!!).  I fantasize about getting together with a male friend "playmate" for fantasy roleplay.  A highly creative guy who wants to explore and make my fetish fantasies come true and I will do the same for him.  It's not a romantic or sexual relationship.  It's more like an adventure of our imaginations.  We almost play like children.  Although our desires are adult and we know it, thus leading to some undeniable sexual tension. ;)  But we end up creating some AMAZING scenes together.  We're both actors so you could say we find it stimulating on multiple levels... ;) 

In keeping with what's most realistic (statistically-speaking), I don't play with another crying fetishist, but this guy has submissive fantasies and wants to be made vulnerable/helpless, so his interests are compatible with mine.  Again, keeping with what I think is most realistic, he craves being tied up and tortured (more on THAT in the Related Fetishes section!!), so I indulge him and really get into my role.  I haven't worked out all the details yet (perhaps I will here!), but we create scenes that stimulate us both at the same time.  It's almost as though we're doing real scenes (even with costumes and props depending what we come up with), except we get crazy heavy into what pushes our buttons... well beyond what would serve any so-called "plot". ;)  And being an actor type, he is already pretty connected to his emotions, so he cries real tears easily...

I envision him crying for real outside of play time too, of course.  That's a given.  It's an unconventional relationship for sure, but somehow, it works.  We become close, so he is totally open with me and not afraid to break down in my arms.  And he is a pretty crier.  Not to mention passionate about life.  And my life just gets better and better for knowing him... because I'm doing exactly what I'm supposed to be doing... following my passions... living my dreams!!!      

A really interesting assortment of fantasies in here!

Last edited by Diana (June 8, 2016 9:45 pm)

June 10, 2016 6:23 pm  #14

Idk if this counts as a fantasy or not, but I had a dream last night. Probably been watching too much Game of Thrones because I dreamed that I was comforting Sansa Stark over something or other. First, she had some tears running down her cheeks, then I hugged her close and she opened up into deep, wracking belly sobs. Not sure what it was all about, though.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

July 1, 2016 8:47 pm  #15

A thought occurred to me today. I'm at work and this county is under a tornado watch. In fact, one just touched down in the next county over, where I live.

I knew a girl in college who was deathly afraid of storms. She would get so afraid when under the threat of severe weather. It sounds cruel, but I was always hoping it would push her to tears someday, but as far as I know, that never happened.

Here I am, waiting to see if I'll get blown around today, fantasizing about that girl and I having to huddle up and ride out a twister together while she clings to me sobbing, trusting me to comfort and protect her.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

July 2, 2016 3:08 pm  #16

PhoebeOnThePhone wrote:

My fantasy is the classic 'two people who don't like/know each other stuck together' setup, and something  causes him to just break down with only me to comfort him

Somehow missed this before,  it reminds me a lot of something I'd come up with

July 2, 2016 7:41 pm  #17

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Idk if this counts as a fantasy or not, but I had a dream last night. Probably been watching too much Game of Thrones because I dreamed that I was comforting Sansa Stark over something or other. First, she had some tears running down her cheeks, then I hugged her close and she opened up into deep, wracking belly sobs. Not sure what it was all about, though.

I would like to comfort a crying Sansa if I could

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

July 3, 2016 12:00 pm  #18

I've recently had a fantasy about athlete Lynsey Sharp. This particular kind of fantasy I've had many times about many lip curling women.

Lynsey just finished a run and won a championship. She's crying openly in the field, her lip all curled up. I'm in the field and she comes to me to celebrate, still sobbing. She's taller than me (5'9) but I'm taller in this fantasy. ;) I run my thumb on her upturned, wrinkled chin, and then go on to touch her protruding lower lip. Then I kiss her gingerly on the curled lip. Then I touch her face with both hands and brush two drops of tears away with my thumbs. I then kiss her fully on the still sobbing mouth, feeling her stuck out lip on my lip and feeling her wrinkled chin again my chin.

Crude, but a very enjoyable daydream on my part.

Last edited by TorNorth (July 3, 2016 12:07 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 14, 2016 6:49 am  #19

Super-Secret, I can totally relate to the father/son relationship point!  I love the idea of a young guy being comforted by a father or a father-figure, and have actually written a couple of fanfics with scenes in which this occurs.  It seems to me that guys are more likely to cry in front of older men than they are to cry in front of men their own age.

I'm an opera-lover, and one recent fantasy I've had involves a favorite male opera singer of mine (I won't say which one) who, having sung his last performance ever before retiring, is weeping backstage because he's leaving the world of performance forever.  As he weeps he is comforted by a co-star who keeps saying in a soothing voice, "That's right, get it all out"  -- encouraging him to cry, basically. 

Last edited by White Tulip (September 14, 2016 6:58 am)

September 15, 2016 5:49 pm  #20

I've fantasized about feeling a man's tears run down my skin.

Board footera