You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 12, 2016 5:49 pm  #1

Self and BF obs

I posted recently that I have a new BF and he cries fairly regularly. I told him about my fetish (as I mentioned in that thread), and I was anxious to see how his crying habits would change, if at all, after finding out.

I would say that his frequency of crying hasn't changed - usually a tearful experience about once a week. It's usually just his eyes filling with tears (maybe one spilling down his face), and I'd say he sobs about every six weeks. It hasn't been that long since I told him, though, I don't think.

Anyway, he says that when he cries (or when we talk about crying), he isn't thinking explicitly about my fetish, which I am grateful for, since it doesn't get in the way. When he tears up now, he actually indulges me a bit, though - he leans close to me, he moves his face so that I can kiss the tears off of his cheeks, he openly cries with his face uncovered. It is beautiful.

Last night, we both cried lying in bed. I've been a bit depressed because of several external factors, and we were talking about this, in addition to one small conflict between us that we've been working through. I've been on the verge of tears a lot recently, which is quite unusual for me, and so of course I started sobbing during this conversations. Lots of tears were falling down my face, and I was definitely doing the lip curl. I sobbed into his shoulder briefly at one point, but I was mostly speaking through my tears and taking shaky breaths. I wiped away a couple of tears, but mostly I let them fall down my face (and he kissed and wiped them off my face).

Then at one point, I brought up something I'd really wanted to tell him that pertained to a happy but bittersweet and emotional topic that always brings him to tears. I confess: probably 20% of my reason for bringing it up was to trigger emotion, but I also really wanted to tell him something I knew he'd love to hear. Anyway, as I expected, he immediately started to cry. He was smiling and staring into my eyes, and they filled with tears, which spilled down his face. His breath was ragged, and he let out one or two sobs. I held him and kissed him. We continued our conversation, and now that we were both emotional, tears kept falling down both of our faces. And another emotional topic came up, and he was brought to a fresh set of tears.

My favorite sobbing obs with my BF: we were camping, and we'd come back from a night in town. There was an emotional subject that we'd been wanting to talk about for a few days - an important one, mostly bittersweet but also sad, and unrelated to our relationship. Anyway, we were talking about it, and at first it was pleasant, but it gradually became more painful and bittersweet. I said something particularly direct and felt tears in my eyes, but only one fell down my face, and then I wasn't crying anymore - still extremely emotional, though. But then I said something that just really affected him deeply. It was pitch black, since we were camping, and we were lying in our tent, holding each other tightly. Suddenly, I felt his stomach clench and his breathing stop, and he was abruptly sobbing very hard. It was the rapid-fire type sobbing (that I love). Between sobs, he took breaths that were more shuddering than sharp, and then he'd sob again. When he'd regained some control of his breath, he was talking more (through tears), and then he said something else particularly affecting (I'm being deliberately vague, sorry), and his voice rose dramatically in pitch, and he was sobbing again. A couple of tears were falling from my eyes at this point, also. We held each other, a bit out of breath, our tears mingling, and we kissed each others' cheeks. Gradually, but oddly suddenly, we were kissing, and things heated up, and we had sex. We both agree it was the best sex we've ever had - just so emotional and intense. And this was before he knew about the fetish! It gave me courage to tell him.

September 14, 2016 9:48 am  #2

Re: Self and BF obs

Sounds like great experiences. I think if your BF had a crying fetish too you could take your experience to a whole other level.

Did you catch a glimpse of your lip curl in a mirror or somewhere, or did you just feel it coming on? Would you say it was a particularly intense lip curl (shape and size-wise)?

Does your current BF do the lip curl?

Ugly crying is pretty crying

September 14, 2016 7:29 pm  #3

TorNorth wrote:

Sounds like great experiences. I think if your BF had a crying fetish too you could take your experience to a whole other level.

Did you catch a glimpse of your lip curl in a mirror or somewhere, or did you just feel it coming on? Would you say it was a particularly intense lip curl (shape and size-wise)?

Does your current BF do the lip curl?

I didn't see my lip curl, but I could definitely feel it, and since I've seen it in the mirror in the past, I know that what I was feeling was most likely a fairly large curl, but probably not a huge bulge (my lip/chin does not tend to bulge drastically outward).

My BF doesn't really do the lip curl - his mouth is open and stretched to the sides, but the chin doesn't bulge and the corners turn only slightly downward. His face is beautiful when he cries, though, especially right before he breaks down. I suppose I'm biased, though. ;)

September 14, 2016 10:04 pm  #4

Sounds like a wonderful moment of intimacy. How hard did you get sobbing?

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

September 15, 2016 1:45 pm  #5

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Sounds like a wonderful moment of intimacy. How hard did you get sobbing?

Not incredibly hard this time, but there were a few seconds of silent, heaving sobs. Mostly I was talking, and sometimes I'd stop because I was crying, but in those instances, it was more of a prolonged holding of breath before I could inhale again.

September 15, 2016 3:19 pm  #6

carrotcake wrote:

Not incredibly hard this time, but there were a few seconds of silent, heaving sobs. Mostly I was talking, and sometimes I'd stop because I was crying, but in those instances, it was more of a prolonged holding of breath before I could inhale again.

Silent sobs can be very sexy. There's always the wonder as to whether they'll get harder and the anticipation of the inhale of breath. My friend Alicia tends to sob silently at times for prolonged periods. She likes to sit on my lap, facing me with her legs straddled, and I can just feel her whole body racked with silent sobs.

September 15, 2016 5:50 pm  #7

Sounds amazing.

September 15, 2016 7:27 pm  #8

NeedHerSobs wrote:

carrotcake wrote:

Silent sobs can be very sexy. There's always the wonder as to whether they'll get harder and the anticipation of the inhale of breath. My friend Alicia tends to sob silently at times for prolonged periods. She likes to sit on my lap, facing me with her legs straddled, and I can just feel her whole body racked with silent sobs.

I agree! One of the things I focus on is the breath and the way the shoulders and stomach heave. Running out of breath/sobbing so hard one has trouble taking a breath is very sexy. I love rapid-fire, racking sobs.

September 15, 2016 7:50 pm  #9

Agree with the above, especially when the sobbing stops for a second and there's that suspense before the breath.

Like, "it's coming, it's coming..." and then the person crying takes a desparate gasp against your ear and it's just so sweet and satisfying.

What about you? Do your sobs make your shoulders and chest and belly heave real hard? Do you take desperate breaths?

September 16, 2016 12:12 am  #10

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Agree with the above, especially when the sobbing stops for a second and there's that suspense before the breath.

Like, "it's coming, it's coming..." and then the person crying takes a desparate gasp against your ear and it's just so sweet and satisfying.

What about you? Do your sobs make your shoulders and chest and belly heave real hard? Do you take desperate breaths?

When I'm sobbing, my chest and belly definitely heave pretty hard. I have to say, I don't take really sharp breaths between sobs - more staggering inhales, and then there's usually a period of a long exhale/tightening of stomach muscles before a short breath and more sobs.

My BF's rate of sobs/heaves is much quicker than mine. His whole body shakes, which is really delightful. He doesn't take sharp breaths, as I said above - he takes staggering breaths, similar to me. Once, we were standing outside, and I had my arms around him, and he wasn't quite crying, but I felt his stomach muscles kind of convulse once, and he made a soft vocalization (like sort of a moan/beginning of a sob), and when I pulled back from the hug, his eyes were wet. The feeling of his stomach against mine, in that private moment (he didn't start crying, so no once else would have been able to tell) was beautiful. But he definitely sobs more readily than I do. My crying is often longer, sustained exhales followed by several short inhales.

How about you? How would you describe your own crying?

Last edited by carrotcake (September 16, 2016 12:14 am)

Board footera