You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 20, 2016 4:23 am  #1

Crying and Sex Observation

So the other day I found the time to visit a close friend who I haven't seen in a few months. I haven't mentioned her yet on these boards. I guess we can call her Jessica, not to be confused with Alicia or Beth or anyone.

Anyway, I met her for dinner at a small Italian restaurant that we both enjoy, then went back to her apartment to help her move some heavy furniture. At some point we wound up cuddling on the couch and the air was thick with tension. We used to hook up quite frequently but haven't since March probably.

I uttered a sure-fire pickup line, "why don't we go in the bedroom and burn off all that pasta?" She laughed heartily and agreed.

Anyway, we went at it for quite a while, very energetic and aggressive. At one point, her voice began to catch and crackle mid-moan. Her breath fluttered and became slightly ragged and she let out a series of slow, soft sobs, like "oooohhh hoo hoo hoo.." Was she actually crying, was it just a hard, sobbing moan? I wasn't sure until I kissed her cheek and came back with some wetness that was more than just sweat. Success!

Afterwards, as we were cooling down, she looked at me and said "I guess you got your wish." Now she knows something about my fetish, but she's never really cried for me. She said, "you made me cry. I couldn't help it. I needed to come like that. It's been a while since I have."

We sat on the couch and chatted a while about the idea of necessary release of tension, emotions, what have you. She eventually asked "how long would you to get ready again?" "Not long," I said.

So we went to bed again, this time with her vocally encouraging me along. "You want to make me cry, don't you? You would love if I began to choke and whimper and my eyes pooled up with tears. Tears that I can't contain anymore because it feels so good. You want to taste the tears off my cheeks and hear me gasping for breath. You want to feel me clench around you as I sob, and how my breasts and belly convulse against you in a sensual rhythm..." etc etc.

Needless to say it was a delight and we'll have to make time to visit each other more often.

Last edited by NeedHerSobs (September 20, 2016 4:33 am)

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

September 20, 2016 6:38 pm  #2

Re: Crying and Sex Observation

Now that is hot.

September 21, 2016 9:41 pm  #3

You have a real knack for this kind of thing.  Did she cry the second time?

September 21, 2016 9:52 pm  #4

inmyarmsagain wrote:

You have a real knack for this kind of thing.  Did she cry the second time?

No, she didn't. But it was nice to get the reaction the first time. I've so far known two women who cried very easily and frequently during sex, and a couple others who eventually favored me with a few hard won tears.

September 21, 2016 10:03 pm  #5

Actually, I've known more than two girls who cried frequently during sex, but I've only really experienced two. I have a close friend who told me that she really enjoys crying during sex, but I've never experienced it with her. I saw her sob briefly once and it was really hot.

September 22, 2016 9:24 pm  #6

I've always wanted to cry during sex but it never happened.  I feel like physically there is a similarity between the release of orgasm and years.  The heavy breathing,  the muscle convulsing, the sounds or moans. They release different kinds of emotional tension but I think to experimencr both at the same time would be incredible.

Tearhunter has described times when he and his wife had sex while both of them wept through it heavily.  It was amazing to read.

September 22, 2016 10:37 pm  #7

inmyarmsagain wrote:

I've always wanted to cry during sex but it never happened.  I feel like physically there is a similarity between the release of orgasm and years.  The heavy breathing,  the muscle convulsing, the sounds or moans. They release different kinds of emotional tension but I think to experimencr both at the same time would be incredible.

It's definitely amazing to hear and see and feel a woman crying during sex. It's something I always need more of.

October 7, 2016 3:42 am  #8

I love this kind of thing

Board footera