You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

September 28, 2016 2:40 pm  #21

Re: Random fantasies you've had lately

reptongeek wrote:

I have another fantasy which is kind of a non crying one, although we could have some I suppose. I've been watching a lot of Power Rangers lately so my next fantasy begins like the setup for Operation Overdrive namely a rich person (me in this case obviously) hires a team to take down an evil team of monsters. My Power Rangers team would be Tori Hanson, Kira Ford, Sydney Drew, Madison Rocca, Ronnie Robinson, Lily Chilman and Summer Lansdown. I might write this as a story and submit it in the fiction section if there is an interest

I kind of hope that the upcoming movie has some good crying from one of the two female leads, though it is very, very unlikely. Of course neither girl comes close to being as hot as Amy Jo Johnson. I spent so much of my childhood waiting Kimberly to cry, but it never happened. I know Amy Jo Johnson lip curls on cue; I just wish she'd been in more prominent roles where she might cry.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

October 8, 2016 4:13 pm  #22

This fantasy came to me suddenly yesterday while I was at work and bored out of my mind. I should start by saying that I am a massive fantasy and science fiction geek. It's quite common for me to combine my geeky interests with my dacryphilia in this manner. I actually thought about righting this moment as a story in the fiction section, but I feel like this should be part of a bigger story. It's kind of like an imaginary movie clip.

The fantasy is about a beautiful Samus Aran-type female space marine. She's got long, light-blonde hair and greyish green eyes (think Vera Farmiga's eyes). She's wearing a red and black armoured suit (same kind of colour scheme worn by the Peacekeepers in the Farscape series). The woman is standing in a vast plain on a distant planet, and watching an explosion in space that has set the sky alight in red white & green. The explosion is from a giant starship being destroyed, causing the immediate death of thousands of her people.

The woman is weeping hard as she watches. The lights are reflecting off the tears in her eyes. Large drops are streaming down her face. For some reason this daydream didn't involve sound, almost like it's a slow motion scene in a movie. I didn't imagine the heaving body or throbbing throat either, though I suppose she must be doing that. I tried to imagine her bottom lip doing an enormous bulge, but for some reason my mind's eye saw a more tight lipped, shapely lip curl. I later realized this is based off of an actual lip curl that I've seen ( I've posted the image below to properly illustrate the kind of lip curl I saw). So she's weeping; lip curled and eyes streaming as the lights from the explosion dance across the night sky and on her face. She cries long and hard. Then her face starts to relax. Her eyes are still wide, tear-filled and shedding large drops of tears. Her mouth is relaxed now, but still open. Her bottom lip, now cracked and a raw pink colour from all that stretching, is still trembling. The lights are still playing on the sky. I didn't imagine more that this. The vividity of this daydream gave me quite a thrill. If an artist drew this scene I would die happy.

The kind of lip curl I imagined:
http://65.media.tumblr.com/bd036b786bf5ce1e0febf2015104f53a/tumblr_oc817tGjL41revedyo7_1280.jpg
http://65.media.tumblr.com/3573b3f11ea6c548d2e7a46534d5e875/tumblr_oc817tGjL41revedyo8_1280.jpg

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 7, 2017 1:22 pm  #23

Most of my fantasies revolve around me comforting a crying guy. My most recent one is of me sitting next to a man who's trying desperately hard to hold back tears, and I rub his back and say "Go on, lovey, it's okay, just have a good cry." His face crumples and he bursts into floods of tears and I take him in my arms and cuddle him as he sobs loudly. After a moment, he clings to me tightly and cries into my shoulder. I kiss him and rock him gently until he's cried everything out, and then I tell him "If you want to tell me what's wrong, lovey, tell me. If you don't want to, that's fine too." I rub his back again while he calms down, and when he snuffles I give him my hanky and tell him lovingly that he'll feel better if he blows his nose. I keep my hand between his shoulderblades while he has a big blow and clears his head, and then he mops his face,wiping away the tears. After a few moments he leans against me and sighs and I hug him again.

July 14, 2017 7:44 pm  #24

letmeholdyou wrote:

Most of my fantasies revolve around me comforting a crying guy. My most recent one is of me sitting next to a man who's trying desperately hard to hold back tears, and I rub his back and say "Go on, lovey, it's okay, just have a good cry." His face crumples and he bursts into floods of tears and I take him in my arms and cuddle him as he sobs loudly. After a moment, he clings to me tightly and cries into my shoulder. I kiss him and rock him gently until he's cried everything out, and then I tell him "If you want to tell me what's wrong, lovey, tell me. If you don't want to, that's fine too." I rub his back again while he calms down, and when he snuffles I give him my hanky and tell him lovingly that he'll feel better if he blows his nose. I keep my hand between his shoulderblades while he has a big blow and clears his head, and then he mops his face,wiping away the tears. After a few moments he leans against me and sighs and I hug him again.

That's really nice... love it!!! Not so keen on that "blowing his nose - thing", but the rest...just what I like... 

July 14, 2017 8:42 pm  #25

This is my most recent one which I have quite often:

I'm out driving late at night, on my way home from a friends house. On the way I pass by a man, sitting by the road, like on a busstop for example, looking devastated. I recognize him as my old  highschool crush. I stop and ask him if anything's wrong. He tells me he was on his way home from the pub where he has been taking a few beers with his friends, when he got a call saying his mother was rushed to the hospital after having a stroke. She's unconscious and it sounds really bad. The hospital is about an hours drive away and since he and his friends all have been drinking, he doesn't know how to get there. (I must emphasize that I do not wish for his mother to be ill or to die, that's nothing that turns me on but I need a realistic context, otherwise it doesn't work for me)

I tell him that if he hasn't got anyone else to ride with, I'm more than willing to give him a ride, but that I completely understand if he would rather go with someone else since we don't know each other that well and haven't really spoken for many years. He is thankful for the offer, asks me if I'm sure it's not a problem for me doing this late at night, which i ensure him it's not. He gets in the car and we're on our way. While I'm driving he sits silent next to me, and I can tell that he's trying really hard not to cry. I try to comfort him by telling him positive things, like it's good that she got to the hospital so fast, since that increases the chances of a quick recovery and so on. He doesn't say much, and I can tell he has tears in his eyes which he tries to wipe away unnoticed. After a while I put my hand on his hand and gently stroke it. He doesn't take his hand away. I hear him sobbing silently but I can tell that he gets comfort from me touching him. And so we drive on in silence.

When we get to the hospital, we stop at the parking lot. He takes a deep breath and in a trembling voice he  says: "I'm not sure I can do this". I look at him and I can tell that he's about to break down, so I take him in my arms, telling him that he will make it, trying to convince him that it will be ok. He bursts into tears in my arms, and cries so hard while I'm holding him, letting him cry it all out. We stand there for quite some time, him crying and me hugging him. He holds on to me really hard and cries into my shoulder. After a while he calms down, sobs and then gets himself together again, ready to face whatever awaits him inside the hospital.

I sometimes imagine that I would also kiss him while holding him, but I somehow feel that it's a bit inappropriate considering the severeness of the situation...so it varies a bit. The fantasy then sometimes continues with me following him into the hospital, staying there as a support, giving him some more comfort, sometimes it just stops there in the parking lot...

Last edited by Rose (July 14, 2017 8:42 pm)

March 20, 2018 7:13 pm  #26

Now I'm having a new one! It's about my local Car mechanic. :-O

I come into the garage to see if I can get something small (like a headlight) fixed. He's alone there since it's about lunch time and not much work. I can tell when I talk to him that he is upset and about to start crying. I offer to come back at another time if it's inappropriate, but he pulls himself together and assures me it's fine.

He starts working on my Car while I wait in the room next to the garage. There are big Windows between the rooms, and after a while i look into the garage to see what's happening and I see him sitting there covering his face in his palms. I walk into the garage, walk up to him, put a hand on his shoulder and ask him if he's ok. He then starta sobbing, and tells me that he's girlfriend has just left him for another guy. They have a small Child and he doesn't know hos things Will work out with her etc.

I kneel down next to him and hold him. He starts to cry harder and we sit there for quite a while, until he has finished crying. He then finnishes the work on my Car. Before I leave, i assure him that if he needs to talk, he can always call me...

March 20, 2018 11:02 pm  #27

I have had a recurring fantasy (not lately, though), the scenario is, the girl I used to date calls me asking me if there is a way we could meet, her voice sad. Not knowing what’s wrong I tell her to meet me immediately at the stairs of a historical building.
I arrive a few minutes earlier than she does, and as soon as she sees me, she runs to hug me, I see her eyes brimming with tears about to overflow, she hugs me tight, I caress her hair and her back between her shoulder blades. After a little while, I feel her body tremble and she starts sobbing audibly, but not loud.

I let her cry, feeling her chin on my shoulder and her hot tears through the surface of my shirt. Finally we break the hug and she looks up at me, sad eyes brimmed with tears that are slowly making trails down her beautiful cheeks and other tears leaving streaks that run down from the outer corner of her hazel eyes.

I gently cup her face, one hand under her chin, feeling the tears that reunited almost dripping from her face, my other hand gently wiping tears from one under her eyes with my thumb and with the back of my fingers caressing the streak from the outer corner of her eyes. I kiss the tears from her other cheek, then we walk inside the building.

She is no longer sobbing, but still has tears streaming down her face unabashedly and unchecked. She starts telling me she broke up with her partner. I listen to everything she has to say while continuing to kiss and wipe her tears with one hand, this time, since we went to sit inside, my other hand is caressing her thigh, making her feel comfortable and reassured.

Even though I see a couple of my friends watching, I decide not to interrupt and continue kissing/wiping her tears and firmly holding her thigh, making her feel safe. Once she stopped crying, I kiss the last tear from her cheek, wipe the track of tears staining her beautiful face and pat her thigh a couple times as if stating that’s it, she smiles and kisses my cheek, then we go for a walk to relax.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (March 22, 2018 3:14 pm)

Board footera