You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

August 1, 2011 1:40 pm  #1

"Damn kids and their music today!"

Just kidding, lol.  I just wanted to see a post in each section of the forum, so this is the first in this section.

August 2, 2011 2:25 pm  #2

Re: "Damn kids and their music today!"

Haha. I wonder whether we'll actually get flames.

August 2, 2011 10:33 pm  #3

This title is hilarious.

:D

August 3, 2011 11:25 pm  #4

carrotcake wrote:

Haha. I wonder whether we'll actually get flames.

Someone posted this on the profile of a youtube channel which has crying videos on its favourites (no, not mine). To quote:

"Hi!
I have a fetish of kicking the shit out a person who has a crying fetish.Yheaaaaa...SO lets get together so I can make a video of meself KICKing your freaky-ASS! U jack-ASS!
"G" I beat U just might see yourself on the video possibly hummm;I don't know,maybe you will be "CRYING"of me to stop!
NOTE:I'm ONLY playN with ya because I saw U on my friends channel.BUT you do seem odd and a litte "sick!""

I wonder if we'll get anything as amusing.

Last edited by TorNorth (August 3, 2011 11:25 pm)

Ugly crying is pretty crying

August 4, 2011 3:52 am  #5

Haha, TorNorth, that's awesome. I don't even understand what he's trying to say!

September 9, 2011 3:53 pm  #6

I don't know about that, but there is a bit of a hate, or at least disgust, video on YouTube by a girl from the UK who was asked by a crying fetishist to film herself crying, and she refused.  If anyone wants the link, I have it.

April 16, 2012 3:15 pm  #7

Yeah I know about that one she also talks about someone who has a specific fetish for being hit with rolled up newspapers. Ironically now she might not post a crying vid when she otherwise might have naturally done it.

June 8, 2012 5:34 am  #8

some fake gangster wrote:

I'm ONLY playN with ya because I saw U on my friends channel.BUT you do seem odd and a litte "sick![

a little "sick" - HAHAHA

Board footera