You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2012 6:48 pm  #1

Self crying obs

So last night I was feeling a little sad for no particular reason, so I decided to try and make myself cry just to see if I could (because usually I can't...). I was lying in bed and soon my eyes began to well up with tears. I felt a tear roll down the bridge of my nose and into the pillowcase, and three more soon followed. I was sniffling a little bit too. I sat up to go to the bathroom to blow my nose and when I did, two tears rolled down my cheeks, one from each eye. When I went to the bathroom and looked at my face, I could see that my eyes were a little red and my cheeks were wet. As I stood there, I took a shaking breath, not quite a sob. I cried like this for a few more minutes, and I think in total there were ten or twelve tears that individually rolled down my cheeks. At that point I was quite tired, so I wiped my face with a tissue and went back to bed.

Hope you enjoyed, PS this is my first post in the forum! Scary! But it's nice to have somewhere to write these things down.

January 20, 2012 7:41 pm  #2

Re: Self crying obs

Welcome! Nice observations I've had a similar experience like this. Thanks for sharing.

Last edited by raindance85 (January 20, 2012 7:43 pm)

January 21, 2012 4:51 am  #3

Welcome to the forum!

March 7, 2012 5:05 am  #4

Thanks

March 7, 2012 4:31 pm  #5

Great obs, thanks for sharing.

March 8, 2012 12:33 am  #6

Welcome welcome welcome!!!! What a great way to start off!
So what kind of things are you into? Tell us about yourself!

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

Board footera