You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

November 6, 2011 1:02 pm  #21

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Mira Sorvino at the end of Mimic, one of my favourites from movies

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

November 6, 2011 3:19 pm  #22

Wow, Mira Sorvino's crying is fabulous. I even have a real life photo of her crying somewhere.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

November 13, 2011 1:35 pm  #23

Kate Winslet:

A Kid in King Arthur's Court

Hamlet

Titanic

Holy Smoke

The Life of David Gale

Finding Neverland

Little Children

December 7, 2011 4:23 am  #24

There's an excellent male crying scene by Robert Carlyle in the movie "Marilyn Hotchkiss' Ballroom Dancing and Charm School".  It ranks among my most favorite crying scenes ever, despite the fact that you can't actually see much in the way of tears on his face.  His quiet sobbing and heartbroken expression are spot on, and when a female classmate hands him a tissue, he clutches her hand as if he's trying not to drown in his own sadness, still quivering with emotion. 

Sadly, there's not a decent quality vid of this particular scene on youtube, although there is a really crappy one, complete with large red letters blocking the view of the actors that you can find here:  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k5xIfO2HZ7o&feature=related  He starts looking emotional at about 30 seconds in, and sits down to cry at about 1:30

There's a slightly better quality male crying scene from the same movie, also by Robert Carlyle, here: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lr8NQZD8R6Q  Crying stuff begins at about 7:50.

And, for those of you who like female crying, Marisa Tomei's character loses it a little in this vid: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=l1UzgRQlfsc  Crying begins at about 5:10.  It's not much, but I thought it was a rather sweet moment, complete with Robert Carlyle's character comforting her.  Again, the quality truly sucks.

For those of you who have Netflix, this movie is available online, and I recommend it.  My personal favorite scene is at about 20 minutes in.  The other scenes are at about one hour and five minutes (Robert Carlyle), and one hour and thirty three minutes (Marisa Tomei).

Last edited by thedreamer (December 7, 2011 4:29 am)

December 10, 2011 4:01 pm  #25

Your fave scene is so sweet.  Whenever I watch a scene like that, I automatically climb into the role of the comforter (or tissue-hander) and it enhances the turn-on for me.  It's harder for me to do that with clips of a guy crying on his own, no matter how great his actual crying is, so most of my fave crying clips have a girl in them. 

Too bad about the red lettering.  I can watch it on Netflix, but it's still good to have the YouTube clips on the forum for reference.  Thanks for posting where the crying starts in each clip (I always do that as well).

Last edited by woundedpuppy (December 10, 2011 4:02 pm)

December 16, 2011 4:54 am  #26

woundedpuppy wrote:

Your fave scene is so sweet.  Whenever I watch a scene like that, I automatically climb into the role of the comforter (or tissue-hander) and it enhances the turn-on for me.  It's harder for me to do that with clips of a guy crying on his own, no matter how great his actual crying is, so most of my fave crying clips have a girl in them. 

Too bad about the red lettering.  I can watch it on Netflix, but it's still good to have the YouTube clips on the forum for reference.  Thanks for posting where the crying starts in each clip (I always do that as well).

I'm glad you liked it!  And I'm totally the same way...watching a guy cry by himself is nothing I'll turn up my nose at, but I'm one of those people who loves the comforting aspect as least just as much (probably more) than the actual crying.  So many of my favorite clips have a girl or someone else to offer comfort as well.

February 15, 2012 5:28 pm  #27

Keira Knightley in "A Dangerous Method" - YOW, hotness overload! I wanted to see her do the lip bulge for more than a decade. Lots of tears running as well.

Last edited by TorNorth (February 15, 2012 5:30 pm)

February 17, 2012 1:49 am  #28

^ Michael Fassbender has a nice one too in that movie.

March 11, 2012 1:13 am  #29

Shelley Duvall in:

The Shining

Three Women

Fairy Tale Theatre (Rumpelstilskin)

Er...I know people think she's hideous, but I find her crying really hot. Some amazing lip bulging.

March 11, 2012 5:26 pm  #30

theres an actual directory for this thats pretty cool:

http://www.hotflick.net/categories/crying/

Board footera