You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

December 9, 2016 3:02 pm  #1

Two new observations

One from me and one from my boyfriend.

I'll start with mine: I was really stressed out about a life change a couple of weeks ago, and I was tearing up while talking about it with my boyfriend. He was being very comforting and trying to help me figure out how to feel better about it, but I was still very upset. We went upstairs to bed, and as we were lying there and continuing to talk, I began to sob. I was curled up against his chest, and his arms were wrapped tightly around me. I sobbed fairly hard for about five minutes, while he rubbed my back, hugged me, and told me he was right there and would always hold me while I cry. An interesting thing happened, though - he knows that even when I'm upset, my own crying turns me on, so when I'd stopped crying and was feeling a bit better, he was obviously very aroused, and we ended up having sex. I was thrilled that the whole situation had turned him on, and I joked that he was going to end up with a crying fetish himself. He said, mostly joking but with truthful intent, "who knows? If you like it, I like it."

Now an obs about him: about two weeks ago, we were arguing about something - it wasn't really a fight, we were just trying to figure out how to compromise on an issue. The issue wasn't really about our relationship - it brought up some things from our pasts (deaths, etc.) and a couple of minor issues that we ended up resolving. But anyway, we were already very emotional, and we'd both been wiping the occasional tear from our cheeks throughout the conversation. I made a comment about a topic he always gets deeply emotional about, and I think I was slightly too flippant - not in a mean way, but he was already on the verge of breaking down. We were lying on the couch, and he buried his face in my chest and started to sob.

I apologized, and he shook his head, indicating that he wasn't actually upset about what I'd said (he was actually upset about the bigger issue, which I knew), but he was sobbing too hard to speak for about two minutes. This was the hardest I've ever seen him cry; he was just letting everything out. His sobs were constant and quite loud. Sometimes they were the rapid-fire type sobs, and other times they were one long breath that alternated between silent and voiced. At times, I'd think he'd stopped sobbing, but he was really just unable to inhale and would then let out a loud moan and a sharp breath. We were wrapped in each other's arms like this for about ten minutes, and then we sat up. He was still crying, and I wiped the tears off of his face. He was doing an extreme lip curl that was more beautiful than any lip curl I've ever seen, and I kissed his mouth and cheeks. He was talking through his tears now, and then we were hugging and both sobbing.

As usually happens with us in situations like this, our issue was then resolved, because we were no longer being argumentative - we were just basking in the emotion and intimacy.

Last edited by carrotcake (December 9, 2016 3:03 pm)

December 9, 2016 3:06 pm  #2

Re: Two new observations

It's always hard to describe these things, especially because people don't often describe crying in this much detail, so there aren't go-to phrases for the sounds and visuals of sobbing. Also, it's always difficult to tell a story without giving any actual detail - I'm always sort of vague about my fetishes on public forums because of that possibly irrational fear of being identified. But it definitely hinders the storytelling.

December 9, 2016 8:08 pm  #3

Maybe we need to develop a dialect of crying to help us describe those nuances that we appreciate?

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

December 9, 2016 10:00 pm  #4

As much as I enjoy male sobbing in movies and TV shows (I haven't had a real-life sobbing observation in ages), I find that -- at least for me -- sobbing sounds are difficult to describe and also difficult to imagine on the basis of a written or verbal description.  

For what it's worth, Carrotcake, I thought your description of your boyfriend's sobbing was excellent. 

Last edited by Tristana (December 9, 2016 10:00 pm)

December 9, 2016 10:32 pm  #5

Tristana wrote:

As much as I enjoy male sobbing in movies and TV shows (I haven't had a real-life sobbing observation in ages), I find that -- at least for me -- sobbing sounds are difficult to describe and also difficult to imagine on the basis of a written or verbal description.  

For what it's worth, Carrotcake, I thought your description of your boyfriend's sobbing was excellent. 

Yes, sobbing is hard to describe in words.  Until I read Carrotcake's description, in fact, I would have said sobbing is something that defies description.

December 10, 2016 9:24 am  #6

Were you sobbing when you kissed him in the mouth. I've always had this fantasy about two people kissing while also crying with curled lips. Usually in the fantasy it's two women, but one woman is enough, I guess.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

December 16, 2016 4:25 pm  #7

That sounds amazing

March 29, 2017 11:28 pm  #8

TorNorth wrote:

Were you sobbing when you kissed him in the mouth. I've always had this fantasy about two people kissing while also crying with curled lips. Usually in the fantasy it's two women, but one woman is enough, I guess.

Just realized I never replied to this here. Yes, I was sobbing while we were kissing - there was definitely a point at which we were both sobbing with curled lips while kissing.

This is still one of my favorite observations. I think about it often, even though I've seen him cry a bunch of times since.

Board footera