You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

January 20, 2017 10:35 pm  #501

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Andrew Garfield has a number of crying scenes in the new Scorsese movie Silence -- especially in the last hour or so. There are at least two or three scenes where you can see Garfield's eyes flood with tears in close-up; there are also a couple of fairly intense sobbing scenes.

Last edited by Tristana (January 20, 2017 11:25 pm)

January 21, 2017 1:09 am  #502

Does Liam Neeson cry as well in this one ?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 21, 2017 1:11 pm  #503

Anya Taylor Joy has multiple crying scenes in Split, it's tear heaven. James McAvoy has a teary scene as well and Anya and the other two girls Haley Lu Richardson and Jessica Sula have sobbing scenes too

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

January 21, 2017 4:09 pm  #504

Frontier

Jason Momoa has two crying scenes in the new Netflix Serie FRONTIER. In episode 5 he gets tortured and starts screaming and sobbing at the end. You don't see much since he is very much covered in dirt and blood.
Episode 6 there is a nice little crying and comforting scene at the beginning.

January 26, 2017 11:06 pm  #505

psychic_girl wrote:

Hi, Psychic Girl. Sorry, I just saw your question.

Liam Neeson definitely has some emotional moments -- he's only really in the very beginning and the very end of the film -- but I don't remember actually seeing him cry. (I found a clip of the opening scene with Neeson -- it's dubbed in Italian. No tears, but I like his expression: ​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwCEiNQKAKM

January 27, 2017 1:30 am  #506

Tristana wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

Liam Neeson definitely has some emotional moments -- he's only really in the very beginning and the very end of the film -- but I don't remember actually seeing him cry. (I found a clip of the opening scene with Neeson -- it's dubbed in Italian. No tears, but I like his expression: ​https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NwCEiNQKAKM

Okay, now I really want to see this movie!  (I was going to see it anyway, mainly for Liam Neeson since I love him, especially when emotional!)  I don't know who Andrew Garfield is, but I'm sure he's a good crier.

January 27, 2017 4:54 pm  #507

Tristana wrote:

psychic_girl wrote:

Thank you , Tristana ! He looks indeed promising in it and when i have time i'll try to see it in cinema or wait untill i can see it in greater resolution. I bet it has to be a tear somewhere .

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

January 27, 2017 5:16 pm  #508

@White Tulip - Andrew Garfield is a treasure! He is an excellent actor, and he cries in a lot of his movies, but one exceptional one is Spiderman II. Here is the clip - I hope you enjoy it! 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FoEAu4O8tmw&index=55&list=PLB2431FA33870AF7D

January 30, 2017 5:19 pm  #509

Dominic West cries in THE AFFAIR
- s03e05 while he talks about his dead mother
- s03e09 at the end, he has a breakdown

Last edited by abcd1234 (January 30, 2017 5:19 pm)

January 30, 2017 6:40 pm  #510

abcd1234 wrote:

Dominic West cries in THE AFFAIR
- s03e05 while he talks about his dead mother
- s03e09 at the end, he has a breakdown

Dominic West 's crying is amazing in this , thank you

Woody Harrelson

Board footera