You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

February 1, 2017 10:00 pm  #511

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Natalie Portman has an intense, close-up sobbing scene near the beginning of Jackie -- her mouth isn't in the frame the whole time, but there is definitely some lip curl on view.  She also has a number of teary scenes throughout the film.

This featurette includes a snippet of the sobbing scene at around the 15 second mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqlYphMYEjk

February 2, 2017 7:08 pm  #512

Tristana wrote:

Natalie Portman has an intense, close-up sobbing scene near the beginning of Jackie -- her mouth isn't in the frame the whole time, but there is definitely some lip curl on view.  She also has a number of teary scenes throughout the film.

This featurette includes a snippet of the sobbing scene at around the 15 second mark: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IqlYphMYEjk

She looks so beautifull in this movie, i liked her crying a lot though not in the same way as i enjoy men crying. Does Peter Sarsgaard cry in this ?

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 2, 2017 7:09 pm  #513

kenpep wrote:

By God, I'm back!  My computer crashed a while back.  Y'all know me as Handkerchief, but for God-knows-what reason I couldn't get that to jive with my new Email address.  If there's somebody out there who's better with a computer than I am I'd sure appreciate it if they could help me log in as handkerchief once more.  And if any of y'all write to me, please call me handkerchief.  To those who've joined the forum since my last post, let me say a great big howdy.

Welcome back, harndkerchief ! I'm sorry i'm not able to help you with the computer issue. You can adresse this to the administrator of this forum, maybe he can help you..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

February 2, 2017 10:03 pm  #514

psychic_girl wrote:

Tristana wrote:

She looks so beautifull in this movie, i liked her crying a lot though not in the same way as i enjoy men crying. Does Peter Sarsgaard cry in this ?

I like Peter Sarsgaard. Alas, he doesn't cry in Jackie, but there is one nice moment near the end where you can clearly see tears in his eyes. 

February 6, 2017 10:49 pm  #515

Harvey Specter cries in the the latest episode of suits "The Painting".  First one is the best in a flashback to the funeral of his father.  Does a really convincing job and even has tears toward the end.  It is short during the speech his mother gives, but its still a lot from his character.  Also has a second teary episode toward the end of the episode while talking to his mother.  Sweet scene.   If I can ever find Youtube links, I will post them, otherwise you can find it on your favorite streaming sight or USA.com

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

February 8, 2017 11:24 pm  #516

I saw Split yesterday and i enjoyed greatly as it kept me on the edge of the seat the whole time. There're also a lot of crying in this, mostly from Anya Taylor Joy. There are also two scenes with Jmes Mcavoy, one of them being a close up of a pretty unusual tearing feat. He always manages to amaze me ..I don't want to talk too much about them as not to spoil the movie...  

Last edited by psychic_girl (February 8, 2017 11:24 pm)

Woody Harrelson

February 9, 2017 4:04 am  #517

My first post

First of all, I can't believe I found this forum, and that other people share this fascination. More about that later.

I found this forum while looking for discussions about a TV show I just discovered called Jericho. It's from 2006 - 2008 and I love it. Lots of men crying in several episodes but this one in particular. Check it out. I promise it will not disappoint.

Jericho
Season 1, episode 22 "Why We Fight"
I can't post links yet but it's on Netflix in the U.S. Otherwise try the web site putlocker, there are several links to watch it for free.

Starting at 22:50 (lots of tears)
Again at 30:00 or 31:00 depending on the version you watch (heavy sobbing, very realistic)

Last edited by newuser (February 10, 2017 4:19 am)

February 10, 2017 4:51 pm  #518

Hi NewUser! Welcome to this forum! I found this place years ago, when I first discovered that my fascination and obsession with men crying had an actual name, and that I was not alone. You will find it is a treasure trove, with a wealth of information, videos and topics. So glad you could join us.

I looked up Jericho. WOW. I loved the episode you suggested. Those scenes were pure gold! Especially Skeet Ulrich's sobbing on the porch with the girl. I almost wish the position hadn't been so awkward, so she could have held him to her while he sobbed. It just looked like he was straining his neck! LOL...But the sobbing was wonderful, and Skeet comforting his brother was nice, too. Something about strong, tough, handsome men crying just appeals to me - but I think it is more from a comforting aspect then a turn-on. I know nothing of the show, however. What other episodes have crying in them?

Again, glad to have you here! Hopefully, you'll find some really good sources for yourself here. BTW, tell us more about yourself...are you interested in only men crying, or women or both? What do you love the most about it? Look forward to hearing from you soon.

February 10, 2017 5:25 pm  #519

missyjdma wrote:

Hi NewUser! Welcome to this forum! I found this place years ago, when I first discovered that my fascination and obsession with men crying had an actual name, and that I was not alone. You will find it is a treasure trove, with a wealth of information, videos and topics. So glad you could join us.

I looked up Jericho. WOW. I loved the episode you suggested. Those scenes were pure gold! Especially Skeet Ulrich's sobbing on the porch with the girl. I almost wish the position hadn't been so awkward, so she could have held him to her while he sobbed. It just looked like he was straining his neck! LOL...But the sobbing was wonderful, and Skeet comforting his brother was nice, too. Something about strong, tough, handsome men crying just appeals to me - but I think it is more from a comforting aspect then a turn-on. I know nothing of the show, however. What other episodes have crying in them?

Again, glad to have you here! Hopefully, you'll find some really good sources for yourself here. BTW, tell us more about yourself...are you interested in only men crying, or women or both? What do you love the most about it? Look forward to hearing from you soon.

Quick reply because I'm at work. I've always been drawn to men crying. Especially attractive ones. Probably why I like Jericho so much. There are many scenes. Check out season 1 episodes 14 and 16, both in the final 15 minutes or so for more. Especially 14. Skeet Ulrich......just wow.I want to hug him (and more).

February 10, 2017 7:48 pm  #520

Ha! I always thought I was the only one who liked Skeet Ulrich!  Ep.14 scenes were great. He is the type of crier that you just want to comfort and hold. I love it. I don't know the actor who plays his brother, but his crying is more silent. Although that is fine, I tend to migrate towards actual sobbing and breakdowns. Thank you for letting us know about this series! Hope you enjoy the site! 

Board footera