You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2017 2:20 am  #1

Truffle's new obs thread

I’m long overdue for an observation dump. I tried to include the relevant details but if I missed something just ask.

1) Airport obs: An east Asian woman in her mid twenties with short hair, small and thin lips, was having her bag ruffled through by the TSA. She was clearly not happy with the way they were treating her stuff. She initially didn’t look upset at all. I was sitting on a bench facing toward her, and I bent over to tie my shoes, and when I looked up I got such a jolt in my chest. Her eyes were shining with tears and she was doing a tight-lipped cryface with a wrinkled chin. The TSA agent said something brusquely to her, and after she responded and took a breath, her lips stayed parted in a lip curl. I don’t think she was wearing any lip color. No sobbing, but her lips kind of shook every time she took a breath. She was unfortunately wiping her eyes so her cheeks remained woefully dry. I took my time tying my other shoe, but it’s a bad idea to linger in airport security for no discernible reason so I did get up and leave. It took some serious willpower to look away from her.

Last edited by truffle (October 22, 2017 9:19 pm)

March 4, 2017 9:36 am  #2

Re: Truffle's new obs thread

Lucky observations. I haven't seen much lately. It feels weird how it magnetically draws our attention though.

Incidentally I've met a new girl who seems intrigued by this and says she wants to cry for me during sex. I'll keep you posted as to where this goes, if it goes.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

March 14, 2017 6:10 pm  #3

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Incidentally I've met a new girl who seems intrigued by this and says she wants to cry for me during sex. I'll keep you posted as to where this goes, if it goes.

I'm familar with the feeling of wanting to cry during sexual play. It's an incomparable catharsis. I know that even when I'm 100% sure I want to cry during sex and have fully prepared my partner for it, I still need to be pushed over the edge verbally or physically for it to actually happen. I think that I can also take credit for my wife developing a bit of dacryphilia herself over the last couple of years, though I think her tastes are more similar to yours and TorNorth's than mine, and she likes being the one to elicit the tears rather than just observing or comforting. But we're still ironing out the details, and I'm still working on making her not feel guilty about this stuff.

When these girls want to cry for you specifically in the context of sex, do they just cry spontaneously, or due to orgasm? Or do you do or say something to push them to tears?

March 18, 2017 5:23 pm  #4

Great stuff. I especially loved the first one. It's always amazing when they cry so openly. And the lip curl of course...

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 20, 2017 5:59 am  #5

truffle wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

When these girls want to cry for you specifically in the context of sex, do they just cry spontaneously, or due to orgasm? Or do you do or say something to push them to tears?

It depends. I've been with two girls who tended to cry during orgasm, and one who discovered she enjoyed comfort sex. That is, when she needed to cry, she enjoyed having sex with me and was turned on even more by the feeling of it. Other times it's a reaction I need to draw out a woman.

I could tell more, but I don't want to hijack your thread. PM if you want any graphic details. 

March 27, 2017 11:12 pm  #6

NeedHerSobs wrote:

Lucky observations. I haven't seen much lately. It feels weird how it magnetically draws our attention though.

How do you keep finding girls Luke this?

March 28, 2017 3:42 am  #7

inmyarmsagain wrote:

NeedHerSobs wrote:

How do you keep finding girls Luke this?

I keep company with open minded people.

July 26, 2017 7:16 am  #8

There is something I find more tantalizing about the thought of a crush's tears than the thought of my own partner's tears.  Maybe because if I can't be with that person romantically, getting tears seems like the closest level of intimacy I can get?  When I saw a crush cry once (well, from behind -- heard sounds of crying), it really messed me up for a few years, actually.  I became determined to get a repeat performance in which I could see his face during the crying and in which I could hug him.  But you can't make it happen.  Never happened.  Don't really think of him as a crush anymore.  Anyway, congratulations on getting a crush obs with wet cheek-to-cheek contact and a hug!  Nice one!!!

Board footera