You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 26, 2017 4:25 pm  #1

Calum Best - Brought up by Booze - Rare Emotional Interview

March 27, 2017 5:39 pm  #2

Re: Calum Best - Brought up by Booze - Rare Emotional Interview

I liked this very much , at some point his tears spring so much that he can berely contain himself not to sob. I found here a better quality video and his tears and eyes are very visible....
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORqgry4jisE.  ( his crying part starts at 54:13 aprox. )

Last edited by psychic_girl (March 27, 2017 5:40 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 27, 2017 10:25 pm  #3

Thank you psychic girl for the good quality Video! I found the clip some time ago, but in your version the tears are much more visible. What I also like are the nervous mannerisms. They anticipate the later crying and her also goes on taping with his fingers during his crying fit.

March 28, 2017 5:06 am  #4

Thanks for the better quality video, psychic girl! I was pleased when I stumbled across that...glad there was a better one out there to watch! Oh, his blue eyes! All eyes welling up with tears make me melt, but there is something about a man with blue eyes that are red-rimmed and filled with tears that just kills me! LOL...

I did notice that he tries numerous ways to keep his emotions in check, Flatter. It's as if he thinks that by making some nervous movements it will keep the tears away. Oh, but don't we all know emotions don't work like that! ;) I was very happy when he finally let the tears fall, but would have loved to have seen him sob outright and be comforted by the female therapist. That's my dream, anyway! LOL...

March 29, 2017 8:17 pm  #5

Wow! Thanks so much to both of you for posting. 

There are so many great things here -- his lovely long eyelashes; the adorable way his chin quivers; the little ways he tries to distract himself from crying, before ultimately giving in; the perfect tear at 55:10.

missyjdma wrote:

Oh, his blue eyes! All eyes welling up with tears make me melt, but there is something about a man with blue eyes that are red-rimmed and filled with tears that just kills me! LOL....

And I completely agree about the blue eyes.  

Board footera