You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 30, 2017 7:13 pm  #531

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

Thank you so much for this post newuser, i was looking forward to see this movie...Does Kiefer Sutherland cry too?

Last edited by psychic_girl (March 30, 2017 7:13 pm)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

March 30, 2017 8:40 pm  #532

Saw the new Power Rangers movie yesterday. The Pink Ranger had a sobbing scene, but unfortuntely due to the shaky cam and the low lighting, I couldn't make out the expression or the tears properly. The Red Ranger had a scene with tears one his face.

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 31, 2017 12:32 am  #533

psychic_girl wrote:

Thank you so much for this post newuser, i was looking forward to see this movie...Does Kiefer Sutherland cry too?

Yes. Go to 1:28:20 where he's comforting Skeet's character.

I meant to add that the first time.

Last edited by newuser (March 31, 2017 12:37 am)

April 1, 2017 4:58 pm  #534

Pretty cool face he had , too bad it's in the rain and we can't see his tears falling. Thanks anyway !

I wanted to say that there's a clip on youtube where Liam Neeson talks about crying watching Monsters Calls...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EeISHvoqPNE

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 1, 2017 5:13 pm  #535

Woody Harrelson

April 6, 2017 6:48 am  #536

Another broadchurch 3x6 with a male crying scene.
​Mark Latimer finds the killer of his boy and wants him to tell what happened in the night of his boys death.
​Cracking and high piched voice, trembeling bottom lip (which is quite prominent by Andrew Buchan), red nose an puffy eyes, swimming with tears. Right at the end tears under the eyes and at least a tear rolling down the side of his nose.

April 6, 2017 2:51 pm  #537

Where can I find that video, flatter? Can you post a link, please?

April 8, 2017 5:55 am  #538

The drama ist from ITV. ITV.com. I can't see the videos in my country maybe you can...

April 8, 2017 7:48 am  #539

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

April 8, 2017 4:43 pm  #540

lucktv got wise...you need to pay to watch their videos now. >

Board footera