You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 2, 2017 1:44 am  #1

Sobbing and Its Attraction

Personally, I love any kind of (male) crying:  tears in eyes, tears silently streaming down the face, quiet crying, outright sobbing.  But those of you here with a definite preference for sobbing/unrestrained crying, I was wondering if you could put its appeal for you into words.  Why do you prefer this to the subtler forms of crying?  (There's absolutely no judgment here on my part; I'm simply curious.)   

Last edited by White Tulip (April 2, 2017 1:45 am)

April 2, 2017 2:25 am  #2

Re: Sobbing and Its Attraction

The letting go and loss of control means they're completely open and vulnerable before you. The sounds they make while they're sobbing. Holding them tight and feeling them shuddering and heaving as they sob. It's all hot as hell.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

April 2, 2017 2:30 am  #3

I have to agree with NeedHerSobs. Quiet crying means the crier still has a measure of control. Open sobbing, especially if it's male sobbing, typically means the crier has lost their control and is crying in spite of themselves. That openness and vulnerability, and, I suspect for some men, the shame of openly crying makes my compassion peak even higher. With quiet crying I can sympathize, but with sobbing I openly empathize.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

April 2, 2017 3:31 am  #4

I like when a guy starts to cry and is trying to hold it back. And then a few tears fall. Then sobbing as I hold him or fantasize about it......

April 22, 2017 2:33 am  #5

They look so much more broken inside sobbing compared to milder types of crying. Must protect at all costs. Or maybe just cuddle.

I like it in shows/books more than real life. Intense social situations are so uncomfortable. My BF cries sometimes though, especially when I do.

April 23, 2017 1:58 am  #6

jackthestripper wrote:

They look so much more broken inside sobbing compared to milder types of crying. Must protect at all costs. Or maybe just cuddle.

I like it in shows/books more than real life. Intense social situations are so uncomfortable. My BF cries sometimes though, especially when I do.

I'm with you about liking sobbing more in shows and books.  In real life, such unrestrained crying tends to make me uncomfortable.

April 23, 2017 5:45 am  #7

A lot of films with sobbing scenes have music underneath, sometimes to  the point the sobbing isn't hearable anymore.

April 26, 2017 2:33 am  #8

I love sobbing.  For me, my favorite kind is the low, kind of "thumping" kind, like a heartbeat, or a percussion.  When a man breaks down and sobs, really broken-like, it's just amazing.  I love it in real life as much as movies, because people who sob deeply in front of me make me feel safe to experience my own emotions.  Also, comforting them and feeling their trust and appreciation of me, is a major turn on.  I like what some of you said about the more vulnerable a man is, the more beautiful it is. I definitely feel that as well.

Last edited by La Llorona (April 26, 2017 2:34 am)

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

May 2, 2017 3:46 am  #9

To me it's like music. Like beautiful sad music. The sound gives me goosebumps.

May 8, 2017 10:55 pm  #10

I think a lot of you guys would like being around me when I'm crying, because I hold nothing back. Call it sobbing, bawling, crying my eyes out, whatever term you prefer, that's usually how I cry. A steady stream of tears dripping off my chin. 

Board footera