You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 25, 2017 9:38 pm  #1

Hi! I'm New, and this place looks really cool

Hey folks!

I found this forum while looking up crying as a sexual release.  I have always been turned on by tears, from a very young age.  I used to think there was something wrong with me.  I'm now embracing this as a powerful and positive aphrodisiac.  I love crying myself, as well as witnessing tears of another.  There is nothing so beautiful as sharing tears with a lover.  To my way of thinking, those who cry together, stay together.  

Anyway, just wanted to say hi and introduce myself.  I look forward to meeting and talking more with everyone. Have a beautiful day!!!  

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

April 27, 2017 1:16 am  #2

Re: Hi! I'm New, and this place looks really cool

Thanks!  Yes, I think I needed to find a good focus for it all.  There's no sense viewing it as some kind of "sickness" or "mental disorder" lol, although Psychology today seemed to hint that it was in an article they wrote about it. HAHA!  Well you, I and the rest of us know better right?  Great to meet you!  I'll see you around. 

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

April 29, 2017 8:04 am  #3

Re: Hi! I'm New, and this place looks really cool

Welcome aboard! We're a small but dedicated community.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

Board footera