You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 14, 2012 11:12 pm  #81

Re: Favorite crying video

woundedpuppy wrote:

Holy moly, that is one heck of a resource!  I recognize a lot of those scenes, but it will take a while to check out all the ones I haven't seen before... great to have it all in one place, wow!

I wonder who this person is who keeps this crying archive.  She should be personally invited to the forum!  Wonder if crying turns her on too and she's just not saying it (because it's not the sort of thing most of us like to share with the world), or if she just thinks it's adorable but that's all there is to it.

-I'm actually just found out about this forum and thought I would join to share some of the links and scenes I've amassed ( I guess I'm a little bit obsessive)  I wouldn't say this is a sexual thing for me, there really isn't any sexual arousal that seeing men cry for me.  That being said, I think it is incredibly attractive and adorable.  I have I guess what you would call a "savior complex" and like another member of the forum I can remember fantasizing about comforting men and being there for them while they cry since I was really young.  I found myself searching for some of my favorite parts of movies and tv shows that involved crying and I figured I would put them in a playlist so I and anyone else who enjoyed it as much as I do could watch them.  I, like a lot of the rest of the people on this forum, am really happy to be a member and find that there are other people who find men crying so incredibly touching and I'm not just a weird freak.  Have loved reading the discussions so far.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

March 15, 2012 1:16 am  #82

Creeeeepy for some reason, but man, that sobbing was hot. I wish there were more videos of sobbing like that in real life!

March 15, 2012 5:36 pm  #83

carrotcake wrote:

[I wish there were more videos of sobbing like that in real life!

INORITE?!!!!

Ugly crying is pretty crying

March 17, 2012 3:02 am  #84

yellowrose wrote:

woundedpuppy wrote:

Holy moly, that is one heck of a resource!  I recognize a lot of those scenes, but it will take a while to check out all the ones I haven't seen before... great to have it all in one place, wow!

I wonder who this person is who keeps this crying archive.  She should be personally invited to the forum!  Wonder if crying turns her on too and she's just not saying it (because it's not the sort of thing most of us like to share with the world), or if she just thinks it's adorable but that's all there is to it.

-I'm actually just found out about this forum and thought I would join to share some of the links and scenes I've amassed ( I guess I'm a little bit obsessive)  I wouldn't say this is a sexual thing for me, there really isn't any sexual arousal that seeing men cry for me.  That being said, I think it is incredibly attractive and adorable.  I have I guess what you would call a "savior complex" and like another member of the forum I can remember fantasizing about comforting men and being there for them while they cry since I was really young.  I found myself searching for some of my favorite parts of movies and tv shows that involved crying and I figured I would put them in a playlist so I and anyone else who enjoyed it as much as I do could watch them.  I, like a lot of the rest of the people on this forum, am really happy to be a member and find that there are other people who find men crying so incredibly touching and I'm not just a weird freak.  Have loved reading the discussions so far.

Oh hey Yellowrose, so it's *your* YouTube account with all those wonderful male clips... awesome that you found us!!  Hmm, I should probably look up "savior complex", that sounds interesting.  I do want to rescue a guy from deep despair.  It's kinda my thing (not that I've exactly had many opportunities to try in real life).

March 18, 2012 8:21 pm  #85

Yellowrose; I'm really, really glad you entered this forum! What a treasure! Thank you so much!!

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

March 29, 2012 4:47 pm  #86

Ugly crying is pretty crying

April 9, 2012 3:18 am  #87

Love this scene...don't watch the show, but found it on youtube...super great guy crying/girl comforting scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF9AAftYafk&list=PL25F457F07F498F0F&index=181&feature=plpp_video

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 10, 2012 9:34 am  #88

yellowrose wrote:

Love this scene...don't watch the show, but found it on youtube...super great guy crying/girl comforting scene

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JF9AAftYafk&list=PL25F457F07F498F0F&index=181&feature=plpp_video

I loved this scene! Thank you for posting it!

Tears are words the heart can't express...
-unknown-

April 26, 2012 7:03 am  #89

My all time favorite so far is the episode "sandcastles in the sand" of How I met your mother, very sweet comforting scene.

“...you know that a good, long session of weeping can often make you feel better, even if your circumstances have not changed one bit.”
― Lemony Snicket, The Bad Beginning

April 26, 2012 11:27 pm  #90

Oh, I liked that scene a lot too! ^  That's also one of my favorite shows.

Okay, I just started watching Buffy, and there are lots of lovely crying scenes :D. It's awesome.

Board footera