You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

April 9, 2017 9:38 pm  #541

Re: Crying Scenes Directory

There's a vid of a college girl watching the Hachiko movie.  It's long as from here to yonder, but a fine handkerchief close-up.

April 14, 2017 12:08 pm  #542

Anna Kendrick in Table 19 has three crying moments. The first very early on with two falling tears although one is blocked by something. A sobbing scene later and the final moment is late on when she has tears in her eyes. Her ex boyfriend in the movie has his own misty eyed moment too

Security will run you down hard
And I will lead them on a merry chase

April 18, 2017 5:29 pm  #543

Last broadchurch http://spacemov.bz/episodes/broadchurch-3x8/ around 15' is Mark Latimer crying talking to his wife. Tears down the face

April 18, 2017 9:37 pm  #544

flatter wrote:

Last broadchurch http://spacemov.bz/episodes/broadchurch-3x8/ around 15' is Mark Latimer crying talking to his wife. Tears down the face

Wow! Thanks so much for posting, Flatter.  I love everything about this -- the way his tears well up slowly and stream down one at a time; his unsteady voice; the way he seems to be on the verge of breaking down, but manages to hold it together. I really like her performance in the scene as well.

I watched the first two seasons of Broadchurch and really enjoyed them both, but this might be my favorite crying scene so far.  

April 19, 2017 2:46 pm  #545

Tristana: he is scratching his left cheek where the tear rolls down. There was a thread about feeling ticklish with tears rolling down the face. When he wiped his face for the first time you still can see the tear tracks, maybe that was told him, not to wipe all the tears. Even in an interview about the first season Andy Buchan tells that the scene with his death boy was filmed the first time. He didn't see the morgue before, which allows him to react very spontaneous.

April 26, 2017 7:45 pm  #546

Sam Worthington has a few nice crying scenes in the movie The Shack.  Two notable ones are him crying in his wife arms near the beginning (unfortunately, you can't see his face.  It's buried in her shoulder, but its a cute comforting scene nonetheless) as well as a full out sobbing scene near the end when he is learning to let go of something big (can't say more spoiler alert).  It's a interesting movie.  Very religious, so if that's not  your thing probably not your movie, though worth checking out the crying scenes.

"...men do not cry. They will do anything BUT cry. They stop themselves crying. And eventually they do cry if it is bad enough. So that's how you know with a man how bad it is for him. Because he would've stopped himself...Men always cry like that. They don't cry and in the end they do and if they do then it's overwhelming." ~Michael Caine

April 28, 2017 6:38 am  #547

Episode 11 of 13 Reasons Why on Netflix has a seriously amazing male sobbing scene, it's around 43:30. He looks shattered, I can't stop rewatching it. 

April 28, 2017 10:47 pm  #548

Thanks for telling me jackthestripper i found it on youtube .

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

April 29, 2017 2:32 am  #549

Link?

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

April 29, 2017 10:45 am  #550

Caircair, i put two links in the videos section, one with the sobbing scene and another with teary scenes..

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera