You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 8, 2017 11:25 pm  #11

Re: Crying in the Shower

For some people, the shower is the only place they can go to cry without being judged or made fun of. I think I may have cried in the shower a couple of times. Not because I felt like I had to hide, but because I was getting ready for work, church, or school and was already crying when it came time to get in the shower. I like crying in the rain. A nice hard, warm rain. Not a storm, just a good shower. Walking barefoot in the rain, while crying is awesome!!

May 13, 2017 4:25 pm  #12

I've cried in the shower sometimes, even holding the washcloth to my face. I love that, warm water mixing with salt water...very freeing!  NeedHerSobs, your writing is so beautiful, very powerful. I loved that, look forward to seeing more from you!

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

May 14, 2017 9:21 pm  #13

The Hurt Locker, Jeremy Renner cries in the shower, wearing his military clothes

May 24, 2017 12:40 pm  #14

I don't know how I missed this the first time around, but this is beautifully written and so hot.

May 24, 2017 9:24 pm  #15

carrotcake wrote:

I don't know how I missed this the first time around, but this is beautifully written and so hot.

Thank you. Glad you like.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

Board footera