You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 14, 2017 10:18 pm  #11

Re: Obs: coworker (F) sobbing hysterically

NeedHerSobs wrote:

carrotcake wrote:

TorNorth wrote:

Carrotcake, that is unbelievably hot. I especially loved the bit where she tried to speak but just sobbed instead. I love it when they cry so openly. The red lipstick just enhanced everything. Very lucky find. Would you call her an attractive woman?

I would say yes, she is attractive in my opinion. She has big eyes, shapely lips, a dainty nose, and very smooth skin. Her dark brown hair is fairly long and usually pulled back in a pretty updo or partial braid. She's curvy and was wearing a cute dress that day.

It was indeed unbelievably hot. The lipstick definitely enhanced the shape of her mouth.

Could you see if her breasts and belly were bouncing as she sobbed?

Her belly was definitely bouncing. I could feel her shoulders heaving, since I had my hand on her back..

May 14, 2017 10:21 pm  #12

Re: Obs: coworker (F) sobbing hysterically

tearhunter wrote:

​But to witness what was clearly a huge meltdown is rare I think. Interesting you said she was fine about and hour later, I assume you mean emotionally - was her crying episode discussed at all with her? Did she appear embarrassed about her crying outburst?

She didn't really seem embarrassed. She apologized several times right after crying, but I really don't think she was mortified or anything.

Everyone treated it as pretty normal, despite it being a very unusual occurrence. We all know each other pretty well, so I think that helped. We didn't have a discussion about the episode later, although she referred to it once in sort of a joking way. We carried on with normal conversation after she returned (she briefly mentioned that she'd gone home to relax for a short while and felt quite a bit better).

Board footera