You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

May 17, 2017 1:22 am  #1

What if your partner had a crying fetish?

I know I’ve blabbed about this before, but I wanted to make a separate post about it. I have recently discovered that my wife likes my crying and that I get a thrill out of crying for her. Initially, I knew that she already had a cheek/face fetish (if that’s even a thing). She has always kissed my cheeks far more than anyone else ever has. One morning I had wept profusely on her shoulder before we went about the rest of our day. Throughout the course of the day she was extremely gentle and sweet and affectionate with me. She later told me she loved the fact that, out of everyone we met that day, she was the only one who knew how emotional and close to tears I was all day. I think that a cheek fetish and crying fetish go very well together.

Now I'm curious. Have your partners ever shown signs of having or developing a crying fetish? Would you want them to enjoy your crying? Would you cry for your partner if they asked?

May 17, 2017 1:59 am  #2

Re: What if your partner had a crying fetish?

Quite a few of mine have either shared my fetish or indulged me in it. I've managed to get several women interested in it, on top of it. It's actually a fairly important part of the relationship.

"Bless me now with your fierce tears..."

May 18, 2017 12:37 am  #3

truffle wrote:

She has always kissed my cheeks far more than anyone else ever has.

Funny, that's pretty much how I incorporate the fetish/get myself off during sex-- just kissing my boyfriend's cheeks and around his eyes, remembering the times I've seen tears on them. He was pretty neutral about it at first but has come to really like it, though he doesn't know the exact mechanism behind it. 

truffle wrote:

She later told me she loved the fact that, out of everyone we met that day, she was the only one who knew how emotional and close to tears I was all day. 

Your wife has it baaaad! Enjoy it! 

It is such a secret place, the land of tears.
-- Antoine de Saint Exupery, "The Little Prince"

May 18, 2017 1:25 am  #4

I honestly can't imagine being with someone else who had this fetish - the thought makes me feel uneasy. This is such a deeply personal thing - I haven't told my husband although he may suspect something. Either way, I prefer to keep it very private (like my own personal secret.)

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

May 18, 2017 11:22 pm  #5

When I first started dating the man who would be my husband, I remember crying to him and him encouraging me.  He once actually said, "I find the bearing of emotions to be very arousing."  Recently I talked to him about my crying fetish and asked him if he shared it.  He actually said, "No I can't say that I've found it sexually arousing, but it is cathartic."  Lol, well you know how some people put their "best foot forward" when starting a relationship.  Guess he picked up on my crying fetish early on.  Oh well.  Like I shared once before, we've had two separations and really are kinda closing things out.  Personally  I would love to be with someone who shared my fetish.  I'd hate for someone to "figure it out" and then shame me for it or some such, like it's a bad thing.  I love the idea of crying together with someone, then  making love afterwards.  One of my strongest fantasies.  

"People cry, not because they're weak. It's because they've been strong for too long." --Johnny Depp
"Cry to me...let it come, let it bleed...reach in and get it, and set it free." --Heart

May 29, 2017 1:49 pm  #6

My wife does not share my crying fetish - that said there has been a few occasions where the closeness and intimacy of crying together has definitely turned her on. We have made love while crying and I know it enhanced my wife's pleasure - a lot! She does from time to time bring her tears to me so I can enjoy them if she's not to upset. When watching a film once she started crying - she paused the film and allowed me to watch her tears roll down her cheeks - she gave me maximum pleasure (if you know what I mean) knowing I was mega turned on!

​But, it might be a bit much if most sides of a relationship shared the same crying fetish. You'd constantly be wanting each other to cry and that might be a bit much long term.  

November 11, 2017 6:01 pm  #7

Well, I think my wife has been learning to do what I do to her when she cries. For example, since the first time she cried in front of me, I gently wiped her tears.

Now, the first time she saw me cry, she did not know what to do or how to react. As we had more moments crying (mostly it was her crying) guess she took the risk of wiping my tears as I had been doing for her for around half a year.

I wonder if she decided to wipe my tears because she liked it when I wipe her tears, or noticed I expect her to do it.

I wouldn't mind if she enjoyed me in tears.

About crying on cue, I would be willing, but I don't know how to do it.

Last edited by Amans lacrimae (November 12, 2017 1:43 pm)

Board footera