You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2017 4:33 am  #11

Re: Michael Fassbender crying compilation

Amen! I always want to hear the original sound tracks, not the songs. I've only ever heard one song from a compilation I liked, and that was "Tears" by the Bee Gees.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

June 18, 2017 7:41 pm  #12

And even if the song is good, it just seems corny to put one over the original movie. 

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 18, 2017 11:22 pm  #13

Unless it was there to begin with, in which case I'm cursing the editor who wouldn't let me hear the ambient sound I wanted to hear.

Anonymous

June 20, 2017 2:01 am  #14

I will occasionally allow a song in the original soundtrack, but only occasionally.

Don't mind me, I'm just here to fill my Lachrymatory of Holding.

June 20, 2017 1:11 pm  #15

And NOT over a crying scene, please.

Anonymous

June 21, 2017 9:40 pm  #16

I definitely agree with you about the music in crying compilations -- I find them difficult to enjoy on their own, although they can sometimes be useful in terms of identifying new crying scenes to track down.

I came across the Jezebel compilation around the time I started exploring my interest in crying more seriously, and while I didn't find the video satisfying at all, I was really happy to have the list of actors/films included in the article. The comments on the were a also a big help for finding crying clips online. 

The full-audio snippet from Shame at the end is by far the best part of this compilation -- I've been looking for a high quality video of that scene for ages, and so far I've never found one. 

January 13, 2021 3:03 am  #17

He tears up substantially for a few seconds : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dSzByrsibIs ( the scene is at 1:31:00))

Last edited by psychic_girl (January 13, 2021 3:05 am)

''I like crying. And now I not only wanna cry and show my crying to other people, I wanna just split myself down the middle and open my guts and just throw everything out!''
Woody Harrelson

Board footera