You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

June 17, 2017 4:33 am  #11

Re: Michael Fassbender crying compilation

Amen! I always want to hear the original sound tracks, not the songs. I've only ever heard one song from a compilation I liked, and that was "Tears" by the Bee Gees.

"We have our stalking memories, and they will demand their rightful tears."
Anonymous

June 18, 2017 7:41 pm  #12

And even if the song is good, it just seems corny to put one over the original movie. 

June 18, 2017 11:22 pm  #13

Unless it was there to begin with, in which case I'm cursing the editor who wouldn't let me hear the ambient sound I wanted to hear.

Anonymous

June 20, 2017 2:01 am  #14

I will occasionally allow a song in the original soundtrack, but only occasionally.

June 20, 2017 1:11 pm  #15

And NOT over a crying scene, please.

Anonymous

June 21, 2017 9:40 pm  #16

I definitely agree with you about the music in crying compilations -- I find them difficult to enjoy on their own, although they can sometimes be useful in terms of identifying new crying scenes to track down.

I came across the Jezebel compilation around the time I started exploring my interest in crying more seriously, and while I didn't find the video satisfying at all, I was really happy to have the list of actors/films included in the article. The comments on the were a also a big help for finding crying clips online. 

The full-audio snippet from Shame at the end is by far the best part of this compilation -- I've been looking for a high quality video of that scene for ages, and so far I've never found one. 

Board footera