You are not logged in. Would you like to login or register?

March 4, 2016 3:34 am  #1

Ralph Fiennes on "Inside the Actors' Studio"

The title of this video is deceiving as Ralph does not cry openly.  Still, he does look quite close to losing his composure from around 0:40 to pretty much the end of the video:

Last edited by White Tulip (March 4, 2016 3:36 am)

March 4, 2016 5:16 pm  #2

Re: Ralph Fiennes on "Inside the Actors' Studio"

Very nice. He's one of my favorites. 

March 5, 2016 2:25 am  #3

That's good to know.  I just saw him today on the big screen in Hail, Caesar.  He's still incredibly handsome, but that soft-timbred voice of his is, for me, the most attractive thing about him.

His brother, Joseph, is a fine actor, too, of course.

Edited to add:  Someone in the Youtube comments remarked that the way Ralph holds onto his leg in the video looks like an attempt to comfort himself while talking about what was obviously a sad topic for him.  Poor man.

Last edited by White Tulip (March 5, 2016 2:38 am)

March 5, 2016 7:52 am  #4

The End of the Affair is one of my all time favorites; he does have a wonderful voice.

I can understand what you mean about the leg thing -- it looks like he's kind of holding on to his emotions for dear life.  Oh, Ralph!!  

March 5, 2016 9:48 pm  #5

Tristana wrote:

The End of the Affair is one of my all time favorites; he does have a wonderful voice.

I can understand what you mean about the leg thing -- it looks like he's kind of holding on to his emotions for dear life.  Oh, Ralph!!  

Further, I read yesterday that he suffers from anxiety/panic attacks.  Now, I've had these myself and wouldn't wish them on anyone.  Yet I would be lying if I said that knowing this fact doesn't increase my tender feelings for him.

Board footera